• ...and so much more!
  • oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Until recently, I was a long-time member of a White Sox forum. It has morphed into a site with heavy-handed, hypocritical mods and single-minded groupthink that would make the most conservative among us here blush.

I was already on thin ice for reporting Mrs. oze's and my experiences with Omicron, and for congratulating a fellow member on his natural immunity when he reported the same. That got me a week. ("No politics. You've been warned. ")

My first day back was yesterday, and while catching up, I saw a post from my mod buddy who reported that he and his wife tested positive; symptoms were "mild so far", but wasn't taking chances so he requested and got an Rx for Paxlovid. He was pleased to report that "it worked", symptoms remained mild and now he and his wife both tested negative. Less than a week later and his wife now tests positive, with worse symptoms than the first time. I posted that I hope she is OK, and that bounceback Covid after Paxlovid is real, but not with the Advil/Tylenol regimen I was on.

NO POLITICS! PERMABAN !

Screenshot_20220730-130115_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    I started reading about Paxlovid, and it seems as if 10%+ are reporting bounceback.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Until recently, I was a long-time member of a White Sox forum. It has morphed into a site with heavy-handed, hypocritical mods and single-minded groupthink that would make the most conservative among us here blush.

I was already on thin ice for reporting Mrs. oze's and my experiences with Omicron, and for congratulating a fellow member on his natural immunity when he reported the same. That got me a week. ("No politics. You've been warned. ")

My first day back was yesterday, and while catching up, I saw a post from my mod buddy who reported that he and his wife tested positive; symptoms were "mild so far", but wasn't taking chances so he requested and got an Rx for Paxlovid. He was pleased to report that "it worked", symptoms remained mild and now he and his wife both tested negative. Less than a week later and his wife now tests positive, with worse symptoms than the first time. I posted that I hope she is OK, and that bounceback Covid after Paxlovid is real, but not with the Advil/Tylenol regimen I was on.

NO POLITICS! PERMABAN !

View attachment 214772
    I started reading about Paxlovid, and it seems as if 10%+ are reporting bounceback.
    Sorry to hear all that.
    A huge part of what they’re doing is redefining words, even as simple and basic as the meaning of “politics”, vs “observations” when it doesn’t fit their agenda or preconceived notions.

This word redefining is an all out war.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I haven't read much about paxlovid, either, but if I understand it correctly it actually works by interfering in the viral replication process in such a way that it might actually cause the virus to mutate in ways that an more normal encounter with the immune system would not

What could possibly go wrong

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

NO POLITICS! PERMABAN !

View attachment 214772

How is what you said political and what he said not? Same topic.
    What an *******.

Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry to hear all that.
    A huge part of what they’re doing is redefining words, even as simple and basic as the meaning of “politics”, vs “observations” when it doesn’t fit their agenda or preconceived notions.

This word redefining is an all out war.
    He was just looking for a reason to ban me. NBD. But the Covid rebounding after taking Paxlovid is real.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Just came from a Kroger in Westfield, you know, a northern decent suburb full of ‘conservatives’ and probably fully 30% of the people in there had masks on.
    They’re sick with something, probably not covid though.
    Very sad.
    The one on Carey, or Springmill? I don't see many masks at Carey, or Hazel Dell(46032) for that matter.
    But then again, I guess it could be because I'm dodging all the pallets in the aisles. :facepalm:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

NO POLITICS! PERMABAN !

View attachment 214772
    We try and remain fair in our moderation.
    Not always possible but we do try. Our new team is a stellar group and we are very proud to have them.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “Below are a handful of the post-vaccine side effects doctors have reported to medical journals for the mRNA shots in just the last few weeks.

This is not your cousin telling you about how his sister’s buddy passed out after her Pfizer booster. These are case reports on a variety of severe side effects, including diabetes and lymphoma. They’re published in well-respected medical journals, with substantial supporting detail.”

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    The one on Carey, or Springmill? I don't see many masks at Carey, or Hazel Dell(46032) for that matter.
    But then again, I guess it could be because I'm dodging all the pallets in the aisles. :facepalm:
    Carey.
    I’m not in there much at all anymore so don’t have a good standard of comparison to recent times, but was shocked.
    Make we wonder if more people are back to listening to CNN/NPR and if Fox has fallen and we just don’t know it yet.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Ever notice how many repunlicans/conservatives are still happy travelers on the covid train? Sadly few are asking questions and pushing back. Thomas Massie is among the most reliable and best at it.

Most of the politicians don't want to come clean on any of this. Watching Steve Kirch's latest video, he stated that Rand Paul could have asked for unredacted emails from Fauci. All the American people got was a dog and pony show when critical information could have been disseminated so much sooner. How much could this have helped people? We'll never know. And yes it's ridiculous at best that the politicians are still on the Vax train unneccesarily worrying uninformed Americans.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Most of the politicians don't want to come clean on any of this. Watching Steve Kirch's latest video, he stated that Rand Paul could have asked for unredacted emails from Fauci. All the American people got was a dog and pony show when critical information could have been disseminated so much sooner. How much could this have helped people? We'll never know. And yes it's ridiculous at best that the politicians are still on the Vax train unneccesarily worrying uninformed Americans.
    I heard Rand being interviewed on a podcast yesterday. I think I’m being fair when I say he’s one of the ones that believes the vaccines were a lie about preventing transmission but like a lot of doctors, he holds on the belief it still prevents serious/deadly outcomes. Until this last remaining defense of the vaccines are proven untrue, I don’t see how this will ever end.

Top Bottom