Not open for further replies.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    F it! I'm having a Guinness. If poured correctly it is a thing of beauty. :cool:

[video=youtube;HNALnSoQgY4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNALnSoQgY4[/video]

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I am in one of only 5 counties that is not orange or red.

I wonder when our wonderful mayor will drop the hammer.

I just need to get through this weekends Stop the Bleed class. I don't do much anyway other than work and go to the range.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just heard on WTHR that Ticketmaster is thinking of implementing a policy whereby you have to provide proof you tested negative for Covid before being allowed to attend concerts. But they promise your medical information won't be shared or stored. :rolleyes:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just heard on WTHR that Ticketmaster is thinking of implementing a policy whereby you have to provide proof you tested negative for Covid before being allowed to attend concerts. But they promise your medical information won't be shared or stored. :rolleyes:

I read that yesterday. And/or a vaccination record.

I don't go to ticketmaster events, but I surely wouldn't if I had to be vaccinated or get a test.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

STD's OK. Covid: No way man!

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

What medical information would they have? Just the results of a negative test or a certificate of vaccination. Either of which I'm fine providing and having them keep on record if I can get back to seeing bands I love, while have some modicum of reduced risk, and not being confined to a livestock pen 100 yards from the stage.

There's a lot of valid reasons to hate Ticketmaster, but not this, IMHO.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    What medical information would they have? Just the results of a negative test or a certificate of vaccination. Either of which I'm fine providing and having them keep on record if I can get back to seeing bands I love, while have some modicum of reduced risk, and not being confined to a livestock pen 100 yards from the stage.

Whatevs. The smart money says, even though presumably everybody at your concert will have tested negative, you will have to wear a mask and you will approve of that

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

It's none of their damned business, IMHO. They're not going to be held responsible if someone gets sick at one of their events, so what's the point? They're already going to be restricted as far as their levels of attendance go, masking, social distancing, etc., so they can keep their noses out of our medical information thankyouverymuch.

I know Alpo was joking about the STD thing, but can you imagine if bars made you show proof of negative STD testing in order to enter? I mean, you might hook up with someone and spread a disease! :rolleyes: It's not really all that far-fetched.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's none of their damned business, IMHO. They're not going to be held responsible if someone gets sick at one of their events, so what's the point? They're already going to be restricted as far as their levels of attendance go, masking, social distancing, etc., so they can keep their noses out of our medical information thankyouverymuch.

I know Alpo was joking about the STD thing, but can you imagine if bars made you show proof of negative STD testing in order to enter? I mean, you might hook up with someone and spread a disease! :rolleyes: It's not really all that far-fetched.

Something .... something ... capitalism ... businesses deciding who they do business with... something... free market... something...

Social distancing at a concert is a joke. Right now, you're stuck in livestock pens spread way out - that's no fun.

If I can get back to being packed in with others right up front, then I'll get tested. Right now, even if it's an option (packed house concert), I'm not taking that risk; with some level of confidence that the other music lovers aren't contagious, I would consider it.

FB wants to know when my birthday is, but it's none of their damned business, so I stay off it.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I’m confused. Are we still blaming the rise in Covid cases on Trump, or have we shifted the blame to biden?

Just like it was all Bush's fault until Trump was sworn in, Trump will be blamed at least until the next R is sworn in, maybe longer if it's a turncoat like Mittens that the media like.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Vigo county has averaged about 50 or so cases everyday up until yesterday. Then all of a sudden there has been 400 total yesterday and today. Call me a skeptic but how? Even under big gathering holidays like fourth of july, we haven't had this big of a jump. I'm sure commander Holcomb will suggest that the county health department shut down things.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That does it! I'm mad now!

I'm gonna have to cancel my Neil Diamond karoke contest.

Dang. And I was already to win with "Brother Love."

And I was going to throat punch anyone that yelled, "Bop! Bop! Bop!" during Sweet Caroline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom