• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    ICU bed availability was 30% a couple of days ago. Now 26%. Expect more restrictions in Indiana.

icu.png

restrict.png

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ose-coronavirus-restrictions-in-most-counties

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    i don’t think that’s how it works. I don’t think they even know how it works.

How it works in their minds is the government just prints a bunch of money and uses it to pay everybody a pandemic stimulus as well as pays their rent so they don't get evicted, and there are no consequences for such behavior at all, ever

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    So far we have 30 place holders and 18 paid political announcements. :)

I'll wait. Real stuff coming,

eventually.

Hey CM, can we start a thread to mock people who whine about people not talking about what they think they're supposed to be talking about in a given thread

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey CM, can we start a thread to mock people who whine about people not talking about what they think they're supposed to be talking about in a given thread

I lost my bet with myself.....:):

How long and who.....:):

"NO"

Grow a set peoples. This crap is here with us for a while so it seems. There is nothing any of us can do but discuss what we need to do and then do it.
    Or just lock the front door and hope the beer reserves hold out until the ass wipes that are in jeopardy or sick stay the hell home and let the world continue.
    But being the selfish all about me peoples we are that aint happening so we all get to take a solid one in the shorts.

End of rant.

For now.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I enjoy the back and forth in these threads until late in the evening when either the adult beverages take effect or the patience runs out.

The mask pushers and the resisters (me) make for some good back and forth. Carry on fellas. But for crap sake lets take it easy on me for a while OK.....:):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I enjoy the back and forth in these threads until late in the evening when either the adult beverages take effect or the patience runs out.

The mask pushers and the resisters (me) make for some good back and forth. Carry on fellas. But for crap sake lets take it easy on me for a while OK.....:):

Shouldn't the adult beverages cause a state of enhanced relaxation? Maybe you're doing it wrong. Could increase the dosage. :):

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Now that bank bug mutations are being popularized in the press it's probably a fine time to become skilled in the arts of fermentation.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom