Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So far we have 30 place holders and 18 paid political announcements. :)

I'll wait. Real stuff coming,

eventually.

I am told by folks in the know that we were at 2% from a shut down.
    Schools are informing parents they are 1% from closing down again.
    I guess social distancing etc is an abject failure.

I am sure the usual sources will be on line with graphs and objective reasoning soon enough.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    My brother if we can not take a moment to smile and spread that smile to others we will succumb to the dark side of the force.
    That was the whole point for the name of #5.

I guess my dry sense of humor is missing high or low,

I was being funny. Hilarious in some circles.

Apparently not here.

I'll have to work on my delivery, :)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Uh....you are in the middle of it. Was just easier to type beer virus.
    You all know what it means.

Well, aren't I the ignorant one, lol. I really didn't know what it was about. I haven't partaken in the other threads of this subject and I know you don't imbibe so it seemed strange that you would kick off a thread about beer but I thought what the heck, I'll try it out.

I am doomed to threads about guns and shooting.:):

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Okay. I have an idea that would solve the whole thing. Really, the problem is that people can spread this without knowing they even have it. But if we had some way of knowing when people have it, we’d know to stay away. So. I propose big pharma make a patch that contacts the skin and will turn a different color when the virus is detected. So maybe you wear it on your forehead so everyone can see it. And maybe another on the back of your hand for good measure. So then the way people would know you had it, there could be a code that’s the same color of the patch normally. And then when the virus is present the code would turn a different color and then become visible. It would have to be a well known code. Idunno. Like maybe 3 sixes.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Okay. I have an idea that would solve the whole thing. Really, the problem is that people can spread this without knowing they even have it. But if we had some way of knowing when people have it, we’d know to stay away. So. I propose big pharma make a patch that contacts the skin and will turn a different color when the virus is detected. So maybe you wear it on your forehead so everyone can see it. And maybe another on the back of your hand for good measure. So then the way people would know you had it, there could be a code that’s the same color of the patch normally. And then when the virus is present the code would turn a different color and then become visible. It would have to be a well known code. Idunno. Like maybe 3 sixes.

If you don't drink beer then what are you drinking ? :lol2:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

616 would be more authentic.

619 would be pretty cool

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom