jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Government funded child abuse. :wallbash:
    I'm sure we've all seen Rand Paul grilling Fauci on this. They have no "science" to say vaccinating these kids has a net benefit so I wonder what the motive is? They've ran out of market for adults that want them? As long as there are arms without paid vaccines in them, that's the next group?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Government funded child abuse. :wallbash:

Been saying this since last Fall (11 mentions/posts of child abuse on this board) and yet here we are. It's awful. How does this craziness end when people (Parents) trust the government. White House medical doctor is pushing this in videos.

It's going to take too long but after a couple years of bloviating on what's been done to humanity, it's a slow process to correct. Besides some families standing up for their children and probably having to pull them out of schools (already happening), I think this is going to continue until some parents snap after they find out what's been done. The evil agenda is very well hidden. So far the only mechanism I see to reverse it is Dr. Reiner Fuellmichs civil lawsuit per this video I attached in post #4853.

So there has to be a mechanism to stop the criminals from continuing their agenda. Seeing how people folded like a wet paper napkin the last two years does not give me any confidence that people will stop playing along. I have seen an increase in the Normies awakening, but we're nowhere near the exponential repetitive doubling phase to reach the goal.

I've known about Dr. Reiner Fuellmich for quite some time and knew a little about what he was trying to accomplish to stop the tyranny against the people worldwide. Had never seen him speak. Just watched this video which explains very well a possible path forward for humanity. A humble easy going lawyer who explains history , civil law pathways, political corruption and much more, plus his opinion on Trump towards the end.

Would like to hear comments from INGO about the video content and if this is a viable way to turn things around.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    It’s a step closer to the truth. Many more to go. ;)

Yeah, my problem with all of this is that they're slow walking the truth so that by the time it's all out in the open, it'll have been long enough that most people won't care. People are already talking about "just letting it go", but I'm here like where are the nuremburg 2.0 trials and public executions?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah, my problem with all of this is that they're slow walking the truth so that by the time it's all out in the open, it'll have been long enough that most people won't care. People are already talking about "just letting it go", but I'm here like where are the nuremburg 2.0 trials and public executions?
    Yep.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    For those that have said “it’s time to move on…”, no, it’s not. People need to be brought to justice for what they’ve done and are still doing to the people of this country.

View attachment 207729
    Vanderbilt's had its share of problems, but is there some information that's more credible than a Twitter post? We've seen a whole lot of these that turned out fake.

Maybe something has changed, but all I can find is it's a requirement for ADULTS.

And how can someone be opposed to a vaccine, yet not opposed to transplant and the complete cocktail of drugs that goes with it? I'm not saying Vanderbilt is in the right (assuming this is accurate), but how ... I mean ... why worry about a vaccine when compared to all the other things, like certain death from stomping your feet on this ...

It seems like the parents' political ideas are taking precedence here. If hospital sets a reasonable rule, well, it's their hospital. Or have we've suddenly flipped and decided that healthcare is a basic human right?

And best I can tell is that Robby Starbuck is a politician, and one who seemingly brags about being with Cawthorn. Definitely 'sus.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    When everything is a lie and make believe, I might consider this messaging that the innoculation is not working. On second thought maybe a last ditch effort to coerce the few remaining "believers" into the 4th booster? I've lost track.

IMO Dr. Fauchi Ouchie Mengele wants to distance himself from the two year controlled narrative and have an excuse for his crimes. There'll be more of this backpeddling coming this year. I may be wrong but I haven't seen much of this weasel lately. As a genuine pychopath he might not care at all though. None of these wingnuts took the real shot and I truly hope they are getting worried. I believe they are beginning to but it'll take way too long for justice. See the video on post 4853.

Let the backpeddling begin.....completely bananas. These are your former "experts" trying to CYA!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom