Not open for further replies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I think the jury is still out on that even.

View attachment 208438
    Those deaths, unfortunately, were going to happen at some point. We're seeing the same thing in Australia and New Zealand. This virus was always going to get its pound of flesh. I think some of what this graph is indicating is merely the delayed response that was always going to happen. I'm not sure it indicates anything, in particular, about the general efficacy of the vaccine.

(And keep in mind, I've never been a huge proponent of the usefulness of a vaccine for this type of virus/disease. Our best hope was that a vaccine would provide benefit to the most at-risk, either through reducing infection rate, or attenuating infection severity.)

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Those deaths, unfortunately, were going to happen at some point. We're seeing the same thing in Australia and New Zealand. This virus was always going to get its pound of flesh. I think some of what this graph is indicating is merely the delayed response that was always going to happen. I'm not sure it indicates anything, in particular, about the general efficacy of the vaccine.

(And keep in mind, I've never been a huge proponent of the usefulness of a vaccine for this type of virus/disease. Our best hope was that a vaccine would provide benefit to the most at-risk, either through reducing infection rate, or attenuating infection severity.)
    i remember saying from the very beginning we were putting off the inevitable. Those at most severe risk were always going to be at that risk. There was hope that a vaccine could help mitigate that, and it might have had we gotten a true vaccine. Sadly we did not and we are right where we would have been 2 years ago.

About the only thing those places did was offer those people 1-2 years more and possibly helped the medical system in place not become overwhelmed. But requiring a "vaccine" with the data we have today just shows that tptb are not concerned with anyone's welfare, merely increasing their portfolios.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    i remember saying from the very beginning we were putting off the inevitable. Those at most severe risk were always going to be at that risk. There was hope that a vaccine could help mitigate that, and it might have had we gotten a true vaccine. Sadly we did not and we are right where we would have been 2 years ago.

About the only thing those places did was offer those people 1-2 years more and possibly helped the medical system in place not become overwhelmed. But requiring a "vaccine" with the data we have today just shows that tptb are not concerned with anyone's welfare, merely increasing their portfolios.
    Yes, even the claimed usefulness of the vaccine keeps going down - eventually it might get to the truth.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

Our latest poll is devastating for the official narrative:

a 6.6% rate of heart injury,

2.7% are unable to work after being vaccinated (5M people),

6.3% had to be hospitalized,

you’re more likely to die from COVID if you’ve taken the vaccine.

Almost as many (77.4% to be more exact) households lost someone from the vaccines as from COVID.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

That all maybe but that’s not what we were promised about this vaccine.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I think they missed the real number by a little bit...

Largest CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness Study in Health Workers Shows mRNA Vaccines 94% Effective​

Geographically diverse population included across 33 sites in 25 U.S. states
    It says 94% effective against getting sick - "symptomatic illness" - nothing about severe illness only or hospitalization or death - in their words.
    https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/p0514-covid-19-vaccine-effectiveness.html

It also says...
    "CDC works 24/7 protecting America’s health, safety and security."

That is so comforting to know.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Wasn’t the vaccine supposed to prevent the virus from getting its pound of flesh? I think that could potentially say a lot about the efficacy of the vaccine. Unless we’re willing to say the death toll would have been an order of magnitude higher without the vaccine, as is being claimed by the US pharma industrial complex.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Reading the Steve Kirsch substack just posted by DadSmith, it's saying the vaccine deaths are already getting close to outpacing the c19 death numbers given to the American people.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Wasn’t the vaccine supposed to prevent the virus from getting its pound of flesh? I think that could potentially say a lot about the efficacy of the vaccine. Unless we’re willing to say the death toll would have been an order of magnitude higher without the vaccine, as is being claimed by the US pharma industrial complex.
    Eh, that's a definite maybe. With Delta, and high-risk people? Quite possibly. And I think it did save lives with Delta. But (both for political gain and for financial gain), the benefits of the vaccines were clearly exaggerated.

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Eh, that's a definite maybe. With Delta, and high-risk people? Quite possibly. And I think it did save lives with Delta. But (both for political gain and for financial gain), the benefits of the vaccines were clearly exaggerated.
    I’m not convinced it “saved lives”. I think better understanding of treatment of severe cases had more to do with that than the vax. How many mistakes did we make in the early stages in regards to treatment?

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    All of them.
    And even after that. As late as December 2021 we still weren't addressing what a person should be doing once they contracted it to stay out of the hospital. I spent a lot of time digging and not a single .gov site provided any sugestions or help for those with the virus. It was jus assumed we'd either die or not.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    I’m not convinced it “saved lives”. I think better understanding of treatment of severe cases had more to do with that than the vax. How many mistakes did we make in the early stages in regards to treatment?
    That is fair, also.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    And even after that. As late as December 2021 we still weren't addressing what a person should be doing once they contracted it to stay out of the hospital. I spent a lot of time digging and not a single .gov site provided any sugestions or help for those with the virus. It was jus assumed we'd either die or not.
    EUAs cannot not exist if there are effective treatments already approved for the ailment. If EUAs have to be revoked, lots of money will not be made. Always follow the money. ;)

bobzilla

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    EUAs cannot not exist if there are effective treatments already approved for the ailment. If EUAs have to be revoked, lots of money will not be made. Always follow the money. ;)
    Didn't even need to be an effective treatment, at least some guidance. I learned that something like 60+% of hospitalizations were partially caused by severe dehydration. How simple is it to put out a simple PSA that you need to stay hydrated, keep your electrolytes up etc?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Didn't even need to be an effective treatment, at least some guidance. I learned that something like 60+% of hospitalizations were partially caused by severe dehydration. How simple is it to put out a simple PSA that you need to stay hydrated, keep your electrolytes up etc?
    Or even to recommend popping a vitamin D while drinking that water.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Not following this thread, but stopped in to see what folks are saying.

State has a long and consistent history of lies, corruption, and manipulation.

Why anyone has / had faith in it regarding this matter is well beyond me.

I have no regrets over not buying into the vax bull****.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom