• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Got a friend needing an Indiana attorney to go after a contractor that did not do the work and took their $$$. More to it. They are fairly new to Indiana. While they live west of Indy they do not care where the attorney is so long as they can do Indiana work.

I can get them the attorneys contact info or send their info

So many jokes I want to include …

Thanks

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    That sucks.....I wont even ask why they gave a contractor money up front, and I hope it wasn't cash. Without knowing many details......they can always sue without an attorney. Depending on the situation and the contractors financial situation, they may just spend more money and get nothing anyway.

Gary Wood in Danville may be worth a shot.....he is a good dude and a good lawyer.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    That sucks.....I wont even ask why they gave a contractor money up front, and I hope it wasn't cash. Without knowing many details......they can always sue without an attorney. Depending on the situation and the contractors financial situation, they may just spend more money and get nothing anyway.

Gary Wood in Danville may be worth a shot.....he is a good dude and a good lawyer.
    Most construction work I've had done required cash up front, usually cost of materials up front with the labor portion to be paid upon completion.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I feel his pain. Had a pretty rough experience last year, where half was needed up front based on the quote... Went middle of the road on quotes (didn't want to spen too much or too little). Then he argued later that I signed a contract and claimed how we were taking food off his table by doing some of the work ourselves despite his saying that was ok (due to scheduling) initially... It's rough trusting anyone :(
    Ultimately it wasn't worth the effort to take him to court over about 4k. I was happy to have him out of my hair. 2 weeks later, after feeling so relaxed and not having to deal with him any longer, I had a heart attack lol.
    Bastard got me in more ways than one.

Top Bottom