• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Is this the guy that watches tentacle pr0n with his kids, or am I thinking about someone else?

Still, strictly speaking, the 2nd does not grant rights of any kind to the People. It merely states that the government is not allowed to limit our God given Right to Keep and Bear arms.

You're thinking of Kurt Eichenwald

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Though I am a bit guilty of a railroad "oops".
    But it was an "almost happened", not a "really happened".

At the mill, you are not supposed to operate a vehicle, or park a vehicle, within 6 foot to the side of a track, or 10 foot in front of/behind a rail car or engine.
    So, I stopped in a rail yard to look at the "dumper", where they actually turn a rail car upside down to dump the coal out.
    I parked just off the track, not even a couple feet.
    I left the vehicle running, so I didn't have to worry about the starter. And I was just watching the dumper, right next to the vehicle. Not like I walked away.
    Anyway, the horn went off announcing the car was being righted, and released down the "hump yard" (gravity pulls the cars away down a slight incline).
    So I get back in the truck, grab the gear selector and, IT WOULDN'T COME OUT OF PARK!
    Oh S***!
    As I flailed around, thoughts of telling my boss we needed a new truck because I broke the rules, when my feet hit the brake, and the gear selector moved into drive.
    I spun the wheels, almost digging myself in.
    As I pulled into a nearby lot, another boss was in a car right next to me, looking right at me, probably had thoughts of WHAT AN IDIOT.
    What happened. Well, that was a new truck, and the new safety device was in that you had to press the brake pedal before moving out of park. That was not in any vehicle I had before that.

Yikes.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    "Police said they suspect impairment was a contributing factor for both men who were struck."
    From the article about their brother.
    "Toxicology results are pending and impairment is expected, according to the police report."

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Got my Boy Scout popcorn delivered tonight. Asked the young man how much I owed and he had to look back at his dad to find out $40. I then asked if he would accept twenties and he had to think for a moment.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Guns are not (sex)toys!!!!

Prude.

I see from the police report this happened in a trailer home. Figures. And there's five people living there?
    Also, it was a 9mm Makarov. (Maybe that's how you can shoot yourself in the vajayjay and still able to walk?)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom