Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I offer tutoring to high school students in ANY subject area for $10 an hour.
    Additionally, I offer tutoring to college students for $20/hour in select subjects including:
    Chemistry (Contact me for certain areas)
    Biology (Again, contact me for certain)
    Math up to Calculus
    English

Also happy to review writings for a flat rate of $10 if under 5 pages double spaced, $15 for any papers from 5 pages to 50 pages double spaced.

I'm currently in Pharmacy School at Butler University, I took advanced AP classes through high school, was a straight A student, and received a perfect score on the ACT. If anyone needs help, or has children who need help, I can be contacted at mbills@butler.edu

Located in INDY

I'll learn ya good! :):

BUMP

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    need paint or body work done on your car ???

I paint at work every day and have been painting and doing body work on the side for extra money. if you got something that needs to be done let me know. I will save you money over the body shops. I may take gun trades for the labor part if you cover materials. or straight cash is preferred.
    I am located around the blufton area.
    thanks

7.62asprin

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 8, 2012
    Evansville, IN
    I'm a restaurant manager and I'm pretty good at it. Also have worked a lot in sales. To top it off I'm a NG 11b so any security work would be good too..

Evansville area, willing to travel a bit. Not sure if I'd get any replies to this but its worth a shot.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Pools pools pools, anything to do with pools!

Keith's Pool Service and Repair
    317-381-2177

We have been in the business for 25 years
    Family ran and operated 100% American labor!!

Openings, closings, liners, heaters, plastic parts, salt generators, inground, onground, aboveground liners, slides, diving boards, toys, cleaning, repair, leak detection, system restoration, pressure testing, Auto covers, cover repair, mesh covers, AND MORE!!

We can turn this
    IMAG0377.jpg

to this

IMAG0378.jpg

This
    IMAG0371.jpg

to this

IMAG0379.jpg

Pool Services Indianapolis, IN - Keith's Pool Service Repair

Keithspools@sbcglobal.net

Last edited:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Opportunity in the Birdseye area to have me clean!

I have an opening day after tomorrow (Wednesday, 2-Apr-14) in the Birdseye area to do a cleaning. Anyone between Birdseye and Martinsville, please feel free to contact me!

Speedy Clean Restoration - Home
    On Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/SCRSLLC

Areas of specialty:
    COMMERCIAL
    Tile, stone, VCT, & brick
    Lobbies, entry areas
    Offices, hallways
    Restrooms
    Kitchen areas
    Walkways
    Counter tops

RESIDENTIAL
    Kitchen floors
    Entry ways
    Hallways
    Counter tops
    Shower enclosures
    Garage floors
    Driveways
    Pool decks
    Patios

And Much More!

ODOR NEUTRALIZATION (Cigarette, Fire, etc.)
    Auto
    Home
    Hotel/Motel Rooms

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    If anyone is hiring, I've got experience with technical documentation, chiefly in Framemaker, XML and MS office. Prefer to be located in Indy, but willing to relocate as long as the job is inside IN.

Also, my wife and I both offer proofreading services for any publication (website, manual, etc...) or school paper. We do not offer content generation for academic classes.

EH91KY

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2012
    Graphic Design Work

Hello Everybody,

In 2012 I was hired to make signatures for this forum. In a week I will be graduating with my bachelors of art and summer is right around the corner so if the desire for graphic design work is still wanted and the admin/moderators will allow it then I'm up for the challenge. I'll still charge the same for signatures for those behind the previous payment.

Here's Some of my recent work.

Mountain Berry Cereal (Kashi is not associated with this in reality)
    SAM_1491_zpse5d1ebe1.jpg

Motolov Cocktail Vodka
    SAM_1485_zpsa1fd9f85.jpg

SAM_1480_zps47bbdbdc.jpg

Altoid Smalls Survival Tins and Packaging
    SAM_1488_zps495e2f39.jpg

SAM_1490_zpsbf3bec96.jpg

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I am offering my math tutoring services over summer break. I am certified to teach secondary education (pre-alg to calc). Right now, I teach pre-alg and honors geometry. I live on the west side of Indy and would be flexible on the day, but would have to be in the evening.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Just thought I would let you guys know I can help you out with any hail or wind damage you may receive this summer to your homes. We do roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, etc.

I can work with your insurance to make sure you get full value of repair. On larger jobs we can rebate your deductible up to $1000 and upgrade shingles at no charge. Local company since 1995. I will pay $200 finders fee for any complete roof replacement referral. I would like to stay within 30 miles of Danville but would be willing to travel further for larger projects.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    I am an HVAC tech, specializing in single family residential. I have 5 years of experience in repairs and new construction installs. I'm currently using my GI Bill and attending college to move up to HVAC management. I am licensed for the handling of refrigerant. I carry a standard contractor liability insurance as well.

I am happy to provide free consultation and answer questions when I am available. My R22, R410a, and M099 costs are WAY lower than big box companies.

I can work out arrangements for distance installs. I'm currently located: North side, Indy.

Contact me with any questions. I won't pull your leg or yank your wallet. If I feel the job is beyond my ability or I can't meet your time frame I will not waste your time.

Last edited:

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Professional engine building services. I can do anything from stock rebuilds to all out performance engines, '40s Flatheads to 600c.i. drag racing engines. I also specialize in one-off machining and cylinder head porting.

Located in Greenwood, transport of engines/parts is not a problem.

Message or call me with your project needs!
    317-987-7660

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Seeking full time employment in the Mishawaka/Elkhart area. Part time jobs will also be considered.

Management, customer service, sales, hospitality related.

I have a Bachelor's degree from Purdue and good experience in all the areas listed above.

Resume and references available upon request.

Thanks!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I offer tutoring to high school students in ANY subject area for $10 an hour.
    Additionally, I offer tutoring to college students for $20/hour in select subjects including:
    Chemistry (Contact me for certain areas)
    Biology (Again, contact me for certain)
    Math up to Calculus
    English

Also happy to review writings for a flat rate of $10 if under 5 pages double spaced, $15 for any papers from 5 pages to 50 pages double spaced.

I'm currently in Pharmacy School at Butler University, I took advanced AP classes through high school, was a straight A student, and received a perfect score on the ACT. If anyone needs help, or has children who need help, I can be contacted at mbills@butler.edu

Located in INDY

BUMP

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I wanted to post positive feedback for Dirtbiker. View Profile: Dirtebiker - INGunOwners
    I hired him to stain a new wood fence we had put up. It was kind of a freak thing, I didn't know he did this type of work until he showed up to buy a gun driving his work van. :)
    He came out when he said he would and did a great job in a timely manor. He also does general handyman work. I recommend him if you need anything done

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Goinggreyfast did my carpets a few weeks back and was super pleased, carpets were dry that afternoon.

Would rep him but it says this link is not valid.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom