Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nevernoluck2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Peru
    If you're close enough to me, I'll do just about any mechanic work. Graduated from WyoTech back in 2000 but I'm not really for hire as I feel bad charging people so if you take the time to sit there and learn, help, watch or talk ill do it for free

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    We're a crack commando unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime we didn't commit. We promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. (But then we relocated to Indiana because of all the liberals who wouldn't let us have guns.) Today, still wanted by the government, we survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem… if no one else can help… and if you have more than 50 posts to PM us… maybe you can hire...

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I'm looking for work. I'm a full time high school student but I have a great work ethic. I learn very fast and I am a very dedicated worker. I am also trustworthy and responsible.

I recently worked for INGO's own hoosierdoc disassembling PMAGS. They were completely swamped with orders and I even offered to take home over 1,000 PMAGS in total to disassemble at home after working at his shop doing the exact same thing. At 100 mags per box, that was a large amount of product entrusted to me. I also over the course of a day transported roughly 30+ boxes of PMAGS and other assorted magazines between hoosierdoc's house and his shop repeatedly in a timely and safe fashion. Here is the thread hoosierdoc created recommending me: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/326644-1-mosinguy.html

I am always looking for jobs and can work from around 4 PM to 10-11PM. Feel free to PM me if you think I may me just the guy you're looking for to work for you.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I'm looking for work. I'm a full time high school student but I have a great work ethic. I learn very fast and I am a very dedicated worker. I am also trustworthy and responsible.

I recently worked for INGO's own hoosierdoc disassembling PMAGS. They were completely swamped with orders and I even offered to take home over 1,000 PMAGS in total to disassemble at home after working at his shop doing the exact same thing. At 100 mags per box, that was a large amount of product entrusted to me. I also over the course of a day transported roughly 30+ boxes of PMAGS and other assorted magazines between hoosierdoc's house and his shop repeatedly in a timely and safe fashion. Here is the thread hoosierdoc created recommending me: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/break-room/326644-1-mosinguy.html

I am always looking for jobs and can work from around 4 PM to 10-11PM. Feel free to PM me if you think I may me just the guy you're looking for to work for you.

Bump, applied for many area jobs as well.

Amattern

Expert
    Rating - 97.1%
    66   2   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Terre Haute, IN
    I recently graduated from IUPUI with my Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice. I have worked part time the last 4 years as a Armed Loss prevention officer, as well as doing the training for new employees with the company. I also have experience in retail, and the food industry while in high school. Looking for a full time job. I am applying to Police Departments at this time so if the job is something I could continue part time after being hired by a police department I would be interested in that as well.

Looking for a full time job
    - Security
    - Gun shop
    - etc.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    View attachment 24070
    Tile & Grout, Carpet & Upholstery, and much more!

Central Indiana Folks! I am currently running a promotion! Have me clean the floors in 2 rooms of your home and I will clean the 3rd room for free!

Call the number from the pic above or PM me today to discuss! Thanks for your consideration!

Here's a new video I just put out. It will show some of what I do.

[video=youtube;NNOn43ip2ag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNOn43ip2ag[/video]

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon

Is there such a thing as a part time high school student?

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Graduated one of the top of my class in 2008 from Purdue with a Bachelor's in Computer Graphics Technology. If anybody needs 3D models, logos or other branding, brochures, flyers, or anything of that nature, feel free to PM me!

I also spent 8 years of my life as manager of a lube shop, so I can also do general mechanical work as well.

A lube shop? can you make one in coconut vanilla flavor?

LibertyFF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Chesterton
    I am a Telecommunications and Personal Computer Intermediate Repairman in the Marine Corps Reserves currently, so I have experience working on PBX's, phone lines, computers, and network connections. I also have experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Server 2008, MS SQL, and MS IIS - in fact I am currently working on a contract with a company from out-of-state on a web-based task and project management application that just so happens to use all of those.
    You can either get a hold of me on here or shoot an e-mail to usmc.corder@gmail.com
    I am located in Northwest Indiana, but I can work remotely on some projects, or travel if a project is big enough.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Is there such a thing as a part time high school student?

I only had to go a half day the 2nd semester of my senior year. I started work at noon most days that semester.

Bump, and yes I included that for the reason above. Still looking for work!

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    POOLS!!

Keith's Pool Service and Repair
    317-381-2177

20 years of pool service experience

We repair, supply anything for fiberglass, on-ground, above-ground and in-ground pools!

openings
    closings
    Liners
    sand filters
    mesh filters
    auto and mesh winter covers
    cleaning
    chemical sales
    product sales
    salt generators, all chlorination units
    pumps
    heaters
    plumbing
    fiberglass repair/scratches/cracks
    complete system makeovers
    toys, slides, ladders, rails
    re-vermiculiting "pool bottoms"
    sand and concrete floor and deck repairs
    leak dectections
    line pressure testing
    line relocation
    new pool owner consultations
    Have a broken down swamp, a pond for a pool? We can restore it to its potential in days!

We guarantee we can beat any price in the city, We know because we have been doing it for years!!

Call Keith's today, we are family ran, operated and owned.

317-381-2177, we don't hire a secretary for the Winter, please leave a message!!
    e-mail Keithspools @ sbcglobal.net

website is currently under construction
    http://www.keithspoolservicein.com/

Licensed and Insured!:patriot:

Last edited:

fuddus99

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Lawrence, IN
    Photography -

Rick T. Photography

Based in Carmel but will travel within 50 miles of Indy.

Will cover events, weddings, portraits, pretty much anything. Professional Gear, a lot of experience from working at DePauw and for their school newspaper.

fochman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2011
    Degreed Accountant - 30+ years in the manufacturing and banking industries. Looking for work in the Northwest Indiana area. PM me.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I spit shine a mean jack-boot. ;) $10 per pair. (*could be slightly more depending on amount of toe scuff)

Bates_enforcer_paratrooper_boots.jpg

I will also guard your Gitmo refugee...should you decide to adopt one. (They are just the cutest things) :D Pricing dependent on severity of crimes against humanity. You provide sensory deprivation equipment. Your compound or mine. No waterboarding...it gets waterspots on my boots. Call for price quote.

gitmo.jpg
    Bump. Daddy could use a little extra cash.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

Bump, still looking. Will do any odd job.

Top Bottom