Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjack

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    HALF WAY THROUGH CNC MACHINING PROGRAM AT LINCOLN TECH...
    I have 5 months of school left and it's time to start looking for work again. Looking to work in a machine shop making either firearms or accessories. I have no idea what kind of local companies are around so i figured i'd start here. at this point i can run a cnc mill and lathe, inspect parts for tolerances, possibly do set ups, write programs, etc. in a few more months i will know MasterCam software to make programming easier. if anyone knows of any companies to start looking at, please let me know by PM. located in NewCastle but willing to drive for the right job. thanks!

Moparracer89

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    NWI
    Engine Rebuild Services

Want to get your hotrod ready to cruise this summer? How about that old pickup in the barn?

I can help, Ive been building performance engines for years and am looking to take on some side work. I have experience with most everything from 226ci flathead Fords to 605ci Chryslers. ASE Master Machinist, I do all my own machine work. Racecar? Cruiser? Restoration? I can do it all, shoot me a PM and lets talk.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    drive way plowing small to medium, handicap friendly indy east

I do small to medium drive way snow plowing around Indianapolis East side near Cumberland, German Church, Mitthoffer road area.

I have 18 + consistent customers, a large majority have disabilities, wheelchairs etc, so 3 or more inches I can be there.
    Gravel drives are no problem, most drives start around 35.00
    NO DRIVES TO SMALL!!!!

Call my Google voice and leave a message or get on the list!!!!!

317 622 8784 Mike
    or give me a pm!

Mr_Plow.jpg

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    My mom was let go from her job last week. She doesn't really have any marketable skills to speak of... some computer experience. Mostly customer service/reception sort of work.

If anyone knows of anything around the Greenwood area, I'd appreciate the heads-up.

Thanks.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm looking at finding a flexible part time job to make some extra money. I have a college degree as well as 8 years of management experience and customer service experience. I'm open to anything: manual labor, computer work (not IT), phone work. I have a schedule that is relatively set from week to week at my main job, but my hours differ from day to day. PM if interested on north side of Indy.

Bfreak

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2015
    Van Buren
    I make Kydex holsters various styles many colors and paterns if I don't have it I can probably get it. with very reasonable prices here is a couple of pics
    IMG_20150220_125649_576[1].jpg IMG_20150213_112204_367[1].jpg IMG_20150224_153312_994[1].jpg

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Snow removal. Owner operator, insured, professional, 10 years experience with plenty of references.
    Hamilton county-noblesville, carmel, Westfield, and carmel.

$35 and up depending on size and difficulty.
    That includes sidewalk to front door.
    Ice melt services available.
    24 hr service

31 seven 5 0 six 60 nine 4. Call early to help me plan an efficient route please!

I actually have time to fully service small commercial properties as well this year since I'm not doing neighborhood streets. Call to discuss.

I will not plow pavers!

Last edited:

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    I have a good friend he goes by Drywall jamie he currently is in between big jobs but needs something on the quick! a few Ingoers have used him, all my family, friends use em.

Give him a call or pm me for details on all your drywall needs.

Drywall Jamie
    317 345 2232.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    2015 POOL SEASON IS NEAR!!!!!! LINERS, REPAIRS, SYSTEM MAKEOVERS, CALL US TODAY!

Well folks its almost time, The 2015 pool season is near, we already have folks getting ready to throw the switch and heaters to go time!!

Keith's Pool Service and Repair over 40 years experience in the pool business! HUNDREDS of happy customers!!:rockwoot:
    We Repair, sell, recondition, everything pools!!!

openings
    closings
    major repairs, concrete, coping, equipment repair
    liners in ground, on ground, above ground liners, custom measured and made to fit NO SHELF LINERS
    chlorination systems
    non chlorinating Natural Salt Systems
    filters, sand, tri clops, paper, DE
    timers, digital, analog
    pool toys
    cleaning supplies and chemicals, 12.5% chlorine 10%
    THURSDAY POOL CARE, SWEEP AND CHECK LEVELS, GET ON THE LIST, ITS LIMITED TO THE GENERAL INDY 465 AREA ONLY,
    SORRY!!!

Consultations for new pool owners,
    Leek detection sonar and pressure test.

just about everything pools:ar15::ingo::rockwoot:

Pool Services Indianapolis, IN - Keith's Pool Service Repair

We HIRE and support ALL AMERICAN LABORERS and 100% REPUTABLE CONTRACTORS!!

Last edited:

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Roofing, Siding, Gutters & More. Located in Hendricks County I have been providing storm related repairs since 1995. I can work with you or with your adjuster, on your behalf. We do non insurance related work as well including new construction, decks, fences, room additions, garages & barns, windows, doors, etc. Free Roof Inspections & Estimates. Visit our website @ Danville Indiana Roofing and Home Improvement Services ?

Last edited:

nj4020

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    West Central Indiana
    Attention Rose Hulman alumni: My boy will graduate in May from RHIT. He is in chemical engineering. He does have one job offer at this time, but is looking for other options. Do any of you have any leads that he might check into? Thanks in advance.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I make stuff out of wood.

Corn hole boards, Ladder ball, or other lawn games. If you want it done, I can likely do it. I like fun projects, so if you've got an idea, and want something cool done, let me know.

A corn hole board set is $100. These are built RIGHT and will last. For the same price, you'll get junk boards elsewhere.
    Hole is cut to spec with a router and circle jig (not some janky crooked hole cut with a jig saw)
    I can round over the edges of the top board with my router if you would like (it looks really nice and bags slide off easier as there's not a 90 deg. edge for them to hang on)
    3/4" sanded ply board
    2x4 frame
    I use deck screws so they won't rust. The frame is screwed AND glued, so these will last a long time.
    2x4 rear legs bolted to the frame so the corn hole boards can fold up for storage
    Price is for standard polyurethane coated boards. If you want something different (paint, decals under urethane, etc...), just let me know, and we can work out a price.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Realtor in Fishers, Build OpenBSD UNIX based servers, firewalls and routers

1. I'm a Realtor in Fishers, Indiana.
    Associate Broker
    MIBOR Member
    Happy to serve you as a Buyer's or Seller's agent
    I concentrate on
    - Hamilton County
    - Lebanon and Southeast Boone County
    - Brownsburg and Northeast Hendricks County

2. I build reasonable cost servers, firewalls, routers with wireless access point.
    OpenBSD UNIX based for security and stability.
    Can often base builds on suitable older PC's

Top Bottom