• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    If you entered this country illegally you forfeited your rights as you are not a citizen and have broken the law, Not sure how you want to handle illegals or the border so please expound.
    I'm not talking about illegals or even legal immigrants. I'm talking about you and me. Ever been stopped at a checkpoint inside the US?

Do you know the powers that ICE/CPB has along our border? Do you know what entails the border?

People won't like the source, but this gives a bit of an overview.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Okay. You and me then. Being of mixed Hispanic heritage, I've been stopped in the SW and used my valid ID to establish my identity. I've gone back and forth across the southern border and dealt with it. What's the problem with that when you are close to the border?
    You advocate there is no reason to require people to provide ID due to our laws. IF you are an illegal your rights are secondary to mine of being able to live without fear of violence. If you make it into the U.S. illegally you do not get a free ride. I'm sure all the cartel and terrorists in the country illegally appreciate our lax enforcement.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The constitution was not written to protect noncitizens.
    Section 1 of the 14th Amendment does define "citizens" but it also expressly says, "No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Okay. You and me then. Being of mixed Hispanic heritage, I've been stopped in the SW and used my valid ID to establish my identity. I've gone back and forth across the southern border and dealt with it. What's the problem with that when you are close to the border?
    You advocate there is no reason to require people to provide ID due to our laws. IF you are an illegal your rights are secondary to mine of being able to live without fear of violence. If you make it into the U.S. illegally you do not get a free ride. I'm sure all the cartel and terrorists in the country illegally appreciate our lax enforcement.
    Close? You call 100 miles close?

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Anybody coming into the United States illegally should be considered a national security threat and treated accordingly.
    When I tried for years to get my Iraqi interpreter over here and constantly was given bs denials and hoops to jump just to be told no I'm a little ****ing pissed when people with no skin in the game want to give illegals rights. **** them
    None of which goes to my point.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    None of which goes to my point.
    Which I was not addressing.
    While I certainly agree with less .gov agencies going armed, some of it is needed. I suppose we could always put Marines back guarding ALL shipping as they did the mail once upon a time. Bet the L.A. railways would be a bunch tidier.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll disagree with you on this. I don't want the policing agency for Congress to be run and funded by the DC. But what's wrong with making them an arm of the US Marshals Service? Along with the cops that we have for the Supreme Court and other Courts.
    That would work, too. IMO, the important consideration is to deprive the speaker of the house, any speaker of the house, of a private army and at the same time place them within a chain of command that is more accountable to the people

Sadly, even making them a division of the DC police would be an improvement over their current accountability

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom