c127aa5143add5945b5898ac5f073dba.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    AOC, believe it or not, has a degree in economics from Boston University. I think she graduated about 10 minutes ago, but she did the coursework and got the degree.

I think Maxine Waters got a degree in underwater basket weaving about a hundred years ago. (That was before SCUBA, so she deserves credit for that.)

So, AOC is arguably more qualified to be on a congressional finance committee than Maxine Waters, based on objective criteria.
    And there are doctors that barely graduated. would you let them treat you?

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    THIS is what happens when brain dead constituents vote in a bimbo bartender:

Well, as a bartender, that would've given her one less drink ingredient (ice) to remember. ;)

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Well, as a bartender, that would've given her one less drink ingredient (ice) to remember. ;)
    What the hell is going on in this country when duly elected EMPLOYEES of We the People are advocating abolishing our law enforcement agencies? Especially those who are trying to stop the surge of COCKROACHES breeching our border?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What the hell is going on in this country when duly elected EMPLOYEES of We the People are advocating abolishing our law enforcement agencies? Especially those who are trying to stop the surge of COCKROACHES breeching our border?
    I'm not going to defend AOC on this one, but I'd bet you'd get behind abolishing the ATF, right?

I know I would, and they're a law enforcement agency.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    I'm not going to defend AOC on this one, but I'd bet you'd get behind abolishing the ATF, right?

I know I would, and they're a law enforcement agency.
    Huh. Let`s see...ICE protects the borders...at least however much the current administration allows them to do their jobs. The goons at atf pervert their authority and abuse their power to attack law abiding gun owners and gun dealers...I see so conflict here by keeping ICE and purging a rogue atf outfit that attacks the Constitution.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Huh. Let`s see...ICE protects the borders...at least however much the current administration allows them to do their jobs. The goons at atf pervert their authority and abuse their power to attack law abiding gun owners and gun dealers...I see so conflict here by keeping ICE and purging a rogue atf outfit that attacks the Constitution.
    Actually a lot of that is true of ICE too. Congress gave them way too much authority in way too much territory. Keep them on the borders and ports of entry where they belong.

Top Bottom