• ...and so much more!
  • 762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    Isn't this the guy that isn't really certified by Glock?

He was at one time. I don't know the entire back story, Google search will pull up a few things. Hope nobody here let him Dremel on their Glock.

He has several real Glock Certificates framed up till 2007.
    The 2012-2013 certificate was a fake.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    We've had two Glocks "smithed" by him out at our range in the past. One would not work correctly, trigger not reset, etc... The other went full auto several times.

The few times I overheard his conversations, and what not he's boasted he "did" the Glocks for the Marshal's service and NYPD (whatever that means). Based on his "attention to detail" on his other customer's work, I would not want him touching gun one, let alone one designated for police/service duty. Though, thinking on it, I don't think he's done any Glock work for any major police/service branch before...

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    He is so infamous in armorer's circles that the Glock Inc. instructor at my last re-cert was telling stories about him. Funny thing is, when I first started doing my thing at Bradis, he accused *me* of not having a valid cert! :laugh:

I've seen several examples of his handiwork come through the shop... and fixed them all. :D

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Nick was mentioned by name in the first Armorer class I attended in June of 2010. Instructor said he would never get another certificate from Glock. He didn't go into detail but from what I gathered a pistol turned up in Georgia at the headquarters that had some mods that Glock was very unhappy about.
    I can attest to the fact that as simple as Glocks are, it is not difficult to royally screw one up if you don't know what you are doing when you start swapping parts. I've seen and repaired a few myself that had been "tweaked" by someone that was supposed to be competent. It's certainly not rocket science but I've found that attention to detail IS necessary.
    [FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

indygamerguy

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 29, 2013
    Muncie
    Hah... Hmm.... Pretty sure I've received multiple offers on different gun ads on Armslist over the past year from someone with an email (or alias) referring to themself as the Glock Doc. At least nothing ever became of it. So to touch on what the guy with his 1st post said, IT IS nice to know this now. Even more glad I joined INGO now =P

Top Bottom