• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Yes, but it’s a bit different than real history.

The British needed taxes from the colonies for social programs. The rich white slave owners from the colonies were so greedy they decided to fight the lovable, utopian driven British. The greedy white slave owners won, thus keeping their money and their slaves for another 100 years, until another rich white slave owner decided he wanted to end slavery. The greedy white ancestors from the colonies, set in their greedy slave owning ways, told him to pound sand... thus creating a war between the north and the south. Now the rich white slave owner who wanted to free the slaves won the war... BUT, he’s still a horrible person because he owned slaves.

I’d write more but long story short, democrats shot the republican who freed the slaves, republicans are fascists, democrats ban republicans from speaking because republicans are fascist, republicans banned from society, democrats all use same bathroom, everybody happy living in ****.
    Prof. Hatin’ Since 87: History 100 The Rehistory of Amerika. 3 credit hours M,W,F 1100-1200

Crash7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2020
    IN
    Lockdowns dont work. Done, Proven, Nada. I and 150 million others will not comply for a .003 chance at death and make everthing worse than the virus. They can all get ****** with this shutdown nonsense.

You and I may not -want- to comply, but based on the last 10 months, 150 million people will most definitely roll over and comply. They’ve been doing it this whole time. Talk big, but still close doors.

I’d love to see 150 million people raise their middle finger to any further “mandates” (federal or state), but we’ll never see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I wonder whats the charge for those credit hours? Am I gonna owe 100k for a normal worthless college degree or can ya work with me here???
    Definitely $100K, but no worries, take out Student Loans, and then cry cuz you are expected to pay them back. Cry enough, and the Party of Free for Everyone will forgive them, or at least that’s where we’re heading! You decide.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Yes, but it’s a bit different than real history.

The British needed taxes from the colonies for social programs. The rich white slave owners from the colonies were so greedy they decided to fight the lovable, utopian driven British. The greedy white slave owners won, thus keeping their money and their slaves for another 100 years, until another rich white slave owner decided he wanted to end slavery. The greedy white ancestors from the colonies, set in their greedy slave owning ways, told him to pound sand... thus creating a war between the north and the south. Now the rich white slave owner who wanted to free the slaves won the war... BUT, he’s still a horrible person because he owned slaves.

I’d write more but long story short, democrats shot the republican who freed the slaves, republicans are fascists, democrats ban republicans from speaking because republicans are fascist, republicans banned from society, democrats all use same bathroom, everybody happy living in ****.
    *BigRed has entered the chat

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I was wondering if any of you who keep your ears low to the ground had heard of an impending lockdown. Perhaps federal (and I expect President Harris to do her worst), but I don't put anything past our esteemed governor in Indy. Anybody got the goods?
    Yes, and also the Vatican is in blackout, the pope is under arrest and being held until the FBI can get there, and Trump is speaking 30 minutes from now is reported at least once a day and never materializes.
    Discernment. Everybody is saying something, and somebody is saying everything.

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    Yes, and also the Vatican is in blackout, the pope is under arrest and being held until the FBI can get there, and Trump is speaking 30 minutes from now is reported at least once a day and never materializes.
    Discernment. Everybody is saying something, and somebody is saying everything.
    Agreed! So much disinformation! Who do we watch? Who do we believe and how many supporting documents do we require? I’ve read it all, or at least a lot, but have no idea how to disseminate truth from fiction anymore.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Cuomo is getting woke to where the money comes from. Can't tax without revenue.

In NY Cuomo doesn't have to worry about the midterms.

The swing states need to keep the 'rona scare coming to game the mail in ballots and bypass voter ID so that they can "win" again.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Cuomo's about-face on the eve of Trump's concession has me suspecting we may now see a wave of blue state governors changing their tunes. The real change will come when new guidance is put out vastly lowering the cycle count on PCR tests or reigning in the use of the inaccurate rapid tests. That will send case numbers off a cliff, which will of course be credited to Biden using his Very Serious Adult Voice to order people to wear masks for 100 days. Testing reform and warm weather come May will make for a nice little narrative of how Biden's superior virtue and correct thought quickly beat the virus.

But another part of me expects a big lockdown push to consolidate power. But the timing of Cuomo's flip couldn't make it more clear that this was all about politics from the beginning. The reason we locked down for covid but not for any other virus in history is that Trump had a record economy and was projected to win in a landslide and that just could not be tolerated.

Top Bottom