• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I am looking for a "good" window tint job for my truck. Had it done not once but twice at a company that rhymes with Flee-Hart. Second time was done through warranty. The tint is failing again.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab. I want to go as dark as possible.

I appreciate it.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    A friend of mine in Richmond does it, he comes to indy every once n a while. He will tint it as dark or light as you want it. Lifetime warranty on it as well. He also tints ALL of richmond PDs cars as well.

Here is my car @ 15%

HPIM3660.jpg

HPIM3678.jpg

HPIM3712.jpg

It still looks as good today as when he did it in 2009.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Llumar window tint is the best! Do not use a business that does not use them, cost more but looks and last great, lifetime warranty. I use a guy in Kokomo but that is to far for you unless you ever go that way.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I went to Tint Pro in Camby right near Bradis Guns. Good price and lifetime warranty included. Only thing with mine is I went 20%, looked great in the garage but during the day was a little more see through than I liked. So I'm gonna go back and get them done darker.

Anywho, I have no complaints and my step-dad has used them on about 5 cars he has owned over the years.

bobbittle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    West side
    Llumar window tint is the best! Do not use a business that does not use them, cost more but looks and last great, lifetime warranty. I use a guy in Kokomo but that is to far for you unless you ever go that way.

This for sure.

I plan on going with Llumar ceramic tint. It'll end up costing me 250ish for my car, but definitely worth it.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I've used Pro-Tint (Dave Lemen) on my last five cars. Great work, great prices, uses Llumar film. I've been very satisfied with his services.

pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I've used Pro-Tint (Dave Lemen) on my last five cars. Great work, great prices, uses Llumar film. I've been very satisfied with his services.

Yes, we have been too. He will get all our business from here on out. We had my wife's car done two years ago, and I just got my truck done. I actually talked to him about getting some protective film put on our house windows. He will come to you, if he's in the area.

Here's my truck, 15% on the front and 30% or so put over the factory in the back to match:

2012-06-08_20-55-39_335.jpg

2012-06-08_20-56-03_139.jpg

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    they've done several of our cars.. i would return without a doubt!

I went to Tint Pro in Camby right near Bradis Guns. Good price and lifetime warranty included. Only thing with mine is I went 20%, looked great in the garage but during the day was a little more see through than I liked. So I'm gonna go back and get them done darker.

Anywho, I have no complaints and my step-dad has used them on about 5 cars he has owned over the years.

Top Bottom