Any INGOers going to the convention on Saturday?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So y'all were thinking, "ha, dude thinks the NRA convention is still going on." So you were all like, "wha?" And then he was all like, "boom!" and stuff.

Seriously though I won't be going to the GOP convention because it's a long drive. Always wanted to go to something like that though.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I wish they would move the capital back to Corydon...At least that way us southern Indiana folks would at least THINK we participate in the State's political process....:)

Be glad you don't live in Illinois, where the entire state seems to be run for the benefit of Cook County.

historian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    SD by residency, Hoosier by heart
    I was there. Good times. Good votes. Good candidates. Speeches sucked this year. Curtis Hill and Mike were the only two who gave good ones. Carter shouldn't have been allowed to have a live band. That got annoying. Dawn whats her bucket had a horrid nomination speech and a terrible speech. That was just brutal to listen to. No surprise Abby got bounced first ticket. Surprised Jim Banks wasn't there (or at least I didn't see him).

Top Bottom