• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger333

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    I am a member at deer creek conservation club. I try to shoot once a week or so. I don’t always have someone that is able to go with me so I thought if someone local wanted a place to shoot every now and again. I would be willing to meet an ingo member there for some plinking. Would need to be willing to pay the $10 visitor fee and follow all club rules

earlykyler2012

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 28, 2010
    Grant County
    Thats what I was thinking, I used to live in the twin cities area years ago. It'd be nice to get a INGO group meet and shoot organized for this area. Im on ingo often, if you dont feel like going to the range solo shoot me a pm, i work M-F 7-4.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    200 yard is the longest range. They have some steel set up on the rifle and in a few of the pistol ranges. It is a nice place. I have land to shoot on but have been a member for years because they keep it up nicely.

Hate to admit I have only been out twice in 2019, and one of those times was to run a new pistol for function. Last year I was going two or three times a week. My groups show it too.

Top Bottom