• ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    You reckon he's shooting full house magnum 700gr in that video?

Nah ... he's probably shooting some wimpy 400 grainers.
    However, I'm a man who has trained with the 'Crush-to-Dust' hand strengtheners.

But Lt., I fear that you're losing your sense of humor !
    After all, you're a man who was looking to buy a miniature pet giraffe. :stickpoke:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Nah ... he's probably shooting some wimpy 400 grainers.
    However, I'm a man who has trained with the 'Crush-to-Dust' hand strengtheners.

But Lt., I fear that you're losing your sense of humor !
    After all, you're a man who was looking to buy a miniature pet giraffe. :stickpoke:

I suppose I missed the joke on this one.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    .22 LR. May very well be that the ammo I bought was the huge, cheap, 500+ round boxes/buckets, but the rifles I've had in .22 LR constantly had failures to fire. To me, the charm of .22 LR was the ammo was so cheap. I guess if pricier ammo is needed for reliable ignition, it's not as appealing a choice. Maybe my "beef" is more with rimfire ignition. IDK.

Blasphemy!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Hint: He says "cAsUaL gUn oWNeRs" a lot and thinks that yeehaw fudd cannons and cowboy hats trump real world use and wound ballistics obesrvations.

:):

I don't know who makes the Yeehaw Fudd Cannon, but I feel like I need one. Not even joking. Unless it's Taurus, then eff that.

*edit*
    I'm quite amused by this for some reason. At first, I thought it should be a revolver. Now I'm thinking some TC Contender-esque thing, but double barrel. Bonus points if the barrels are soft enough a rabbit can bend them back toward you without you noticing.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I guess I should mention I hate any communist heathen calibers. All of them are weird, some/most of this crap is corrosively primed too. Little of this stuff is actually re-loadable, most to all is cheapo steel case.

7.62×38mmR (weird weird cartridge that only works in that crappy commie revolver)
    7.62×25mm Tokarev (another weird cartridge, because the cheap commies only wanted to make 30 cal barrel blanks)
    9x18 Makarov (Lets go 9mm, but lets make it a bastard cartridge and its actually 9.2, and lets put in small blow back pistols because that will be fun!)
    7.62×54mmR (Because it hilarious to keep using a rimmed cartridge from 1891)
    7.62×39mm (its fine, long curvy mags are fine)
    5.45x39mm (Hey maybe the capitalists have the right idea, but we still gotta be different, good luck FINDING any of this here)

Never a more screwed up bunch of cartridges will you ever find. Cheap crap, steel cased garbage, made to go in guns that are cheap too.

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    I guess I should mention I hate any communist heathen calibers. All of them are weird, some/most of this crap is corrosively primed too. Little of this stuff is actually re-loadable, most to all is cheapo steel case.

7.62×38mmR (weird weird cartridge that only works in that crappy commie revolver)
    7.62×25mm Tokarev (another weird cartridge, because the cheap commies only wanted to make 30 cal barrel blanks)
    9x18 Makarov (Lets go 9mm, but lets make it a bastard cartridge and its actually 9.2, and lets put in small blow back pistols because that will be fun!)
    7.62×54mmR (Because it hilarious to keep using a rimmed cartridge from 1891)
    7.62×39mm (its fine, long curvy mags are fine)
    5.45x39mm (Hey maybe the capitalists have the right idea, but we still gotta be different, good luck FINDING any of this here)

Never a more screwed up bunch of cartridges will you ever find. Cheap crap, steel cased garbage, made to go in guns that are cheap too.
    So your probably not into the Chinese 5.8x42mm

Or Russian 9x39mm either

Tomahawkman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Aug 7, 2014
    Hamilton County
    Nah on Cabelas, more like that small gun shop tat they won’t get their gut off the glass while they are telling their BS so you can actually look at the guns!!!
    Im so done with gun stores. Everytime I go into one theres either some goober chatting up the place or the employees themselves always feel like they have ti give me advice I didnt ask for all while im just trying to quietly look through their mostly overpriced inventory... theres a few decent gun stores near me with a couple employees who arent full of themselves. But its not consistent. Id almost rather walk into a walmart anymore than a gun store.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    I will add to the list of ones I don’t get are the seemingly endless new rounds for the AR rifles. I have lost track of them all. I am never quite sure what they are supposed to do better than what we already have. My Dad got a 6.8 SPC II in trade. Ammo is hard to find and pretty expensive. I remember when this was going to be the next greatest thing since 30/06. Seems like it fizzled.

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Top Bottom