• ...and so much more!
  • indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Pretty much confirming what front line Officers have known from the beginning. These are the fine folks who were charged with domestic terrorism for the riots in Atlanta's "Cop City". All but 2 are from out of State. In fact, Two are from another Country. (France and Canada). If you consider where these bad actors travel from, you could conclude that outside forces are financing these groups. And, to coordinate bringing them together in once place at the same time would require a established channel of communication. And, it seems to be done entirely off the radar of MSM. Isn't it time to dig deeper, and see who is behind the curtain?

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Sorry for the dupe above! My adrenaline got my blood going with these dangerous reports. And the idiot politicians wonder why crime is so rampant in Democrat controlled cities across the USA.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    I find it suspicious that there isn't more effort put in to investigating the organization behind this type of violence. As per @indyjohn above, there can be no doubt of an existing organized and financed operation with distinct communication channels, yet we (citizens, law enforcement, local and state governments) never put in the work to identify, prosecute and punish those behind this. Why?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I hope they follow through with the domestic terrorism charges and if they can increase them go for it.
    These REAL terrorist pukes need executed by firing squad imo. We are too weak on criminals in this country

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What's the over/under line on FBI informants?
    We could post a list of illegal things the fbi has knowingly done since it's beginnings, but I think one of the most telling fbi operations that's been exposed and shows the type of organization the fbi really is and why they should never be trusted by anyone ever again and imo should be dismantled by congress,
    Look up COINTELPRO

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Thanks for the heads up. I alerted my family about this possible local threat.

You'd expect docile hippies coming out of B-Town, not a violent domestic terrorist.

Is "violent domestic terrorist" redundant? Are there non-violent domestic terrorists? I think not.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We could post a list of illegal things the fbi has knowingly done since it's beginnings, but I think one of the most telling fbi operations that's been exposed and shows the type of organization the fbi really is and why they should never be trusted by anyone ever again and imo should be dismantled by congress,
    Look up COINTELPRO
    It is good to see you back in these parts of the Interwebz, TT.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    You'd expect docile hippies coming out of B-Town, not a violent domestic terrorist.

Is "violent domestic terrorist" redundant? Are there non-violent domestic terrorists? I think not.

Woman will face terrorism charges...
    ...Bloomington resident attended Atlanta protest

...A Bloomington woman was among 23 people charged with domestic terrorism this past weekend during a protest at an under-construction police training center in Atlanta that turned violent. Maggie June Gates, 25, was among those arrested. Her address is listed on Berkley Court in Bloomington...

...video from the protests depicts people dressed in black throwing objects such as bricks, rocks, fireworks, and Molotov cocktails at officers.

Gates graduated in 2016 from Bloomington High School South,
    where she had a 4.0 GPA and was a competitive diver on the school swim team...

Top Bottom