Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Woman will face terrorism charges...
    ...Bloomington resident attended Atlanta protest

...A Bloomington woman was among 23 people charged with domestic terrorism this past weekend during a protest at an under-construction police training center in Atlanta that turned violent. Maggie June Gates, 25, was among those arrested. Her address is listed on Berkley Court in Bloomington...

...video from the protests depicts people dressed in black throwing objects such as bricks, rocks, fireworks, and Molotov cocktails at officers.

Gates graduated in 2016 from Bloomington High School South,
    where she had a 4.0 GPA and was a competitive diver on the school swim team...

:facepalm:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Gates graduated in 2016 from Bloomington High School South, where she had a 4.0 GPA and was a competitive diver on the school swim team...
    And then the B-town/IU nutjobs got ahold of her. I'm afraid for my daughter when she goes to IU next year. I told her she is going to have a lot of people try to turn her against me because of my profession.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    And then the B-town/IU nutjobs got ahold of her. I'm afraid for my daughter when she goes to IU next year. I told her she is going to have a lot of people try to turn her against me because of my profession.
    If she is anything like you, I don't think that will be a problem...lol. My son graduates from IU in May, we get a kick out of the kooks down there.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The problem is that these acts are really not really merely shenanigans; but serious attempts by idiots to undermine the rule of law and those tasked to enforce the law. Arrest them all and lock them up for a substantial amount of time. Especially that lawyer that was arrested. IMHO! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom