• ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    69334866_2342714356003166_2544534923335696384_o.jpg

Been there, had that done to me for filling out a blank FOIA form, not really a fan.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    This information is literally on the internet.
    Yet, she can't look it up apparently.

click to play
    [video=facebook_share;755607118211614]https://www.facebook.com/theTriggeredMillennials/videos/755607118211614/[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A.50 ca. AR-15?

Maybe someone handed her a Barrett and she thought it was an AR.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A.50 ca. AR-15?

Maybe someone handed her a Barrett and she thought it was an AR.

Well, they both have that boxy looking thing just behind the shoulder thing that goes up. You know. The hole where they put the 30 clip magazine rounds.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    School shooters represent a minuscule fraction of the risk to America’s schoolchildren. According to a 2018 Washington Post editorial, “the statistical likelihood of any given public school student being killed by a gun, in school, on any given day since 1999 was roughly 1 in 614,000,000.” According to a recent article in The Atlantic: “The Washington Post has identified fewer than 150 people (children and adults) who have been shot to death in America’s schools since the 1999 shooting at Columbine High School, in Colorado. Not 150 people a year, but 150 in nearly two decades.”

The above is from a Forbes article on how we shouldn't be doing lockdown/ALICE/ active shooter drills in schools any more.
    These are the same people telling us over and over that all our kids are going to die at school, executed by mass shooters, and we have to DO SOMETHING!

Well, which is it?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/evange...8SEV32rxDMa_w8BqjdOESTJAHj_vdd1w#2eee92202a92

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The above is from a Forbes article on how we shouldn't be doing lockdown/ALICE/ active shooter drills in schools any more.
    These are the same people telling us over and over that all our kids are going to die at school, executed by mass shooters, and we have to DO SOMETHING!

Well, which is it?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/evange...8SEV32rxDMa_w8BqjdOESTJAHj_vdd1w#2eee92202a92

Unpossible. I've heard in the MSM that we've had like 400 mass school shootings just this year alone. They wouldn't lie about that, would they?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, they can have different views.
    They have many writers/contributors.
    And they are supposed to give different info. We're just no longer used to seeing it.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    The idiot crazed anti-gunners always refer to "gun violence" as the basis for their demands for more gun control. What these idiots fail to realize is that it is criminals that need to be controlled not inanimate objects called firearms. I've never seen a firearm get up by itself and commit any violent acts. it takes a human, to commit violence. Too bad this obvious fact seems to elude Democrats and other libtards.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a...s-and-learns-to-live-with-gun-owners-sort-of/

A New York City Mom Moves to Texas and Learns to Live With Gun Owners. Sort Of.

I glance around restaurants more carefully than I did in New York; I take in who’s shopping in the aisle with me at the grocery store. I always consider who might be carrying a gun wherever we go—the thought is always there while we order our dinner or go to the movie theater. I look for the exits and I’ve become a lot more alert to my surroundings, especially when I’m with my kids.

what an idiot.
    Comes from place where criminals carry guns, but felt safer there.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/a...s-and-learns-to-live-with-gun-owners-sort-of/

I glance around restaurants more carefully than I did in New York; I take in who’s shopping in the aisle with me at the grocery store. I always consider who might be carrying a gun wherever we go—the thought is always there while we order our dinner or go to the movie theater. I look for the exits and I’ve become a lot more alert to my surroundings, especially when I’m with my kids.

what an idiot.

Sounds like pretty standard stuff for most of us that practice good situational awareness.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

what an idiot.

Sounds like pretty standard stuff for most of us that practice good situational awareness.

Yeah, it sounds like what she should have been doing in NY as well. It's a different world view. You won't find Hoplophobia in the DSM-V, but I think it should be. People have an irrational fear of weapons.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw

Ok. I used to have an employee who was hoplophobic. She had a friend from HS or college who was an FBI agent. Told me once she invited the agent to her house for dinner, but got very nervous the she found out she was carrying and asked her to put the handgun in her car because guns made her nervous. (Rolled eyes...)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ok. I used to have an employee who was hoplophobic. She had a friend from HS or college who was an FBI agent. Told me once she invited the agent to her house for dinner, but got very nervous the she found out she was carrying and asked her to put the handgun in her car because guns made her nervous. (Rolled eyes...)

Cars kill more people than guns. Leaving a gun in a car multiplies the threat. This could lead to all kinds of death and destruction. Fight anti-logic with even more anti-logic and watch heads explode.

Top Bottom