• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    awesome story pin. hopefully your school goes well, and sometime soon you can get back to your story. and when you get done with school, you should really look into having this, or another story, published. you truly seem to be a talented writer. good luck with things. I will wait as patiently as possible, but damn, you've got me, as well as everyone else hooked deep.

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well I guess you guys have waited long enough!

Got Re-employed on 5/9, graduated on 5/11 Magna *** Laude as part of the 50th graduating class of IVY Tech. Been enduring non-stop training on the new job ever since. (Still had 3 finals to do during my first week on the new job!) And yes it in IT...that's what I went to college for. So it's kinda hard to look at a computer when I get home...but I want to finish this as much as you all want to read what happens next. So I'll be reviewing what I wrote so far decide what direction to take the story and hopefully have something posted soon. Thank you for your patients.

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    Got Re-employed on 5/9, graduated on 5/11 Magna *** Laude as part of the 50th graduating class of IVY Tech. Been enduring non-stop training on the new job ever since. (Still had 3 finals to do during my first week on the new job!) And yes it in IT...that's what I went to college for. So it's kinda hard to look at a computer when I get home...but I want to finish this as much as you all want to read what happens next. So I'll be reviewing what I wrote so far decide what direction to take the story and hopefully have something posted soon. Thank you for your patients.

...we have waited..............

:rockwoot: - Congrats to you on your accomplishments, and when you get time, we will still be waiting.:popcorn:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I had a little hiccup lets say this past week that threw my schedule off. Had thought I'd have something posted by now. Had to go on a scavenger hunt at Pull-A-Part yesterday. So I'll start working on stuff pretty soon.

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    OK I read the first installment-- was very interesting AND well written But then I'm no writer OR Judge of such matters Will read more as it is written :) AND this makes my 50th post YEAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom