• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    I thank the writer and know he is working hard on school work my wife is doing the same and never has time either, I just wanted to see some more post ( our post asking for more please ) cuz everytime I check it, the same last post, so no disrespect to the writer now I can see all who keeps checking back to see if he wrote something too! like me.:popcorn: I'll have some more popcorn till the next story.... lol P.S. I didn't mean to hurt anybody feelings just keep the post comming letting the writer know we are still looking for some more please.:starwars:

You can read 50 shades of grey while you wait patiently

tightlines

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    West of Indy
    New member to INGO but I have been on the site for almost a year. I've been following the story for quite a while and am ready for the next installment. I can't say I blame you for putting your schoolwork first. Keep up the hard work. You have one more loyal reader patiently waiting for the day you have time to add to the great story.

Crocodator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 6, 2012
    Hancock County
    Dangit, I made the mistake of starting this story and now I'm dying to hear the rest. Take this is as my completely understanding, sympathetic, but needy and impatient request for MORE!! :D

Oh, and sorry to everyone who (like me) has this thread subbed. I know I got you excited and then let you down when it was only my post and not the next installment.

Valvestate

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Now that we have a bunch of addicts, who wants to start an anon group and mert every week. You know, talk, hold hands, maybe even group hug and cry. Hey there's free coffee and it's cheaper than a movie. :):

nismoz33

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    Lawrenceburg HVL
    Everyone should find the following PDF that is free online. It is a story called Lights Out by David Crawford. I started reading that until the OP gets time to post more to the story.

He released a final copy as a published book or eBook for Kindle. The free PDF is easy to find on Google but may not have all the details that the book does.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Lights-Out-David-Crawford/dp/0615427359]Amazon.com: Lights Out (9780615427355): David Crawford: Books[/ame]

But I still can't wait for OP to get back to telling the story!

Cozy439

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Milan Center
    I cant afford to get hooked on another thread that will leaving needing more. I hope you get past your school work and send up a new post SOON. Good Luck

Top Bottom