• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Maybe it is, thats just to bad he was really rolling. I guess we cant be to upset since hes doin the education thing.

longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    I'll help you all out...........

Another dawn, and the start of a new day. Sitting by the window looking at the rising sun, I noticed a glow to the west. The glare made my eyes blink. I turned away.

The asteroid, hit the atmosphere just over Washington state as it headed Southeast. With the crisis, no one was looking up and the 6 mile wide rock was not spotted by anyone. Seconds later, it hit in the plains.

The shock wave was spreading out, and the blast wave was consuming everything it its path.

Decades from now, the water will have filled in the lake left by the impact. A few men and women on horses will be the first to see Impact lake. None of them were born when the asteroid destroyed the world. A world they only heard about in stories from the old people when sitting around the camp fire.

ar15_dude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Pinshooter, I've read all the popular prepper novels and consider myself to be literate and discerning. Your writing is exceptional. It has lots of realistic, pertinent details and draws in the reader. Very real, much better than the three Rawles books. I think you could flesh this out to be on the order of Light's Out. Thanks for sharing your gift.

dt420

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2012
    NW
    I sure hope he hasn't. I think this is a good one, course so is longbow's
    What is Longbow's story? I need something to read now that I got to the end of this and realized it has stopped. Hopefully it isn't dead, I really enjoyed what I have read so far.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    I cannot, and will not speak for my brother, but he is working very hard in school. He is carrying 3-4 subjects, a sem., and his sem. is only 4-6 weeks. He is doing an accelerated course of study, and is carrying a 3.5-3.7 gpa.... PRETTY IMPRESSIVE I think !!!!! AFAIK, he will continue with the story, just be patient, and watch !!!!! I am sure he appreciates all this support !!!!!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    As a former college student (LONG time ago) who carried 15 - 21 credit hours a semester, I know that there isn't much time for anything else. You can't get the good grades necessary to graduate and recieve a degree by "goofing off". Priorities!!

While I'm "dying" for an update, I can wait and appreciate what I have been gifted with so far.

Thank you!!:rockwoot:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'll be Back!

Don't worry I haven't! But LINUX is not easy! Good OS and good Open Source Software. But not the easiest to learn! + ECON + the rest of A+. Long break in December so hopefully...

YoungGunLover

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    All I know is I'm in college and our finals are this week so I'm betting pinshooter's are this week too. Well hopefully they are so we get some more of this great story :rockwoot: Good luck to you on your finals Pinshooter45

michaelw2608

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    Don't worry I haven't! But LINUX is not easy! Good OS and good Open Source Software. But not the easiest to learn! + ECON + the rest of A+. Long break in December so hopefully...

Haha, good old Linux...probably the last thing I would have expected to hear on this forum lol!

I'm actually a software developer so I spend a fair amount of time screwing around with a Linux server... Have fun :)

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    No I'm still here...It's just been a long long long year! And since I do all of my school work on a computer it is just tough to get on here and post episodes. I'm going to try and new strategy and write a little each day and try to have a post once a week. You guys have waited long enough and I feel an obligation to continue. 8 week semesters just burn you up! And I really have not had much inspiration lately, and I hate to force it. But getting back into it may actually help me with one of the online courses i'm taking. Time management, time management, time management!

Top Bottom