• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    The family of Bill Clinton’s former presidential advisor linked to perv Jeffrey Epstein has filed a lawsuit to muzzle local investigators from releasing details about his suspicious suicide after a series of explosive Radar stories raised questions about the cause of death.
    Little Rock businessman Mark Middleton, who introduced the late perv to the former president, was found May 7th hanging from a tree with a shotgun blast through his chest and a cheap Dollar Tree-type extension cord around his neck in what investigators have determined to be a suicide......?????? fullsizeoutput_714.jpeg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Common sense extension cord control would have prevented this.
    I note that my reading about this doesn't list or explain any other details that might support the idea that a man shot himself and hung himself in one suicide. Maybe there are details that would support the conclusion of suicide; tipped chair, tool used to reach trigger on shotgun, etc. If it's just a gun and extension cord, suicide would seem overly presumptive. If there are other details that support suicide, I'd be keen to know of them. Until then, this will be added to the list of Arkancide victims.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Any chance you have a link to this? Or we just going off a screenshot of something with no corroborating information?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    ...Maybe there are details that would support the conclusion of suicide; tipped chair, tool used to reach trigger on shotgun, etc...
    I read somewhere that he drug a small table under a tree branch, climbed up, tied off the cord, and then shot himself.

Elaborate, but thorough.

Of course the Clinton angle will always make you wonder.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I read somewhere that he drug a small table under a tree branch, climbed up, tied off the cord, and then shot himself.

Elaborate, but thorough.

Of course the Clinton angle will always make you wonder.
    Yeah, but this comment makes me wonder.

The sheriff added: “It was very evident that the shotgun worked because there was not a lot of blood or anything on the scene. You can tell the shotgun blast was on his chest, you can tell that because there is a hole in the chest and pellets came out the back of his back. It was definitely self-inflicted in our opinion.”

I'm thinking there should be a decent amount of blood.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    Not sure why this is hitting the wire today, but here it is...

Odd that this resurfaced. More odd is that my original reading of reports when his death was discovered made no mention of the shotgun not being recovered. That is new to me, though I suppose I could have missed that detail in the original reporting. Either way, a self-inflicted shotgun wound with no shotgun found is, um, curious.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Not sure why this is hitting the wire today, but here it is...

I'm guessing it's because the police report was finally released. His family sued to keep them from being released.
    Odd that this resurfaced. More odd is that my original reading of reports when his death was discovered made no mention of the shotgun not being recovered. That is new to me, though I suppose I could have missed that detail in the original reporting. Either way, a self-inflicted shotgun wound with no shotgun found is, um, curious.
    Not sure I would read that much into that. The report doesn't say that no shotgun was recovered. It does say that during an inventory of the car they found in the trunk a gun case, 3 boxes of shells, and no weapon. If they found the shotgun in the trunk of the car, that would be suspicious. I will say it doesn't make a mention of seeing a shotgun at the scene either, so...
    67930091-11759771-Perry_County_Sheriff_s_Deputy_Jeremy_Lawson_said_in_his_report_o-a-3_1677073965212.jpg

Top Bottom