• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    You really like seeing people in misery. There are lots of good people in NYC, how would I know? I visit there quite frequently to visit family. Now I take issue with their laws but I certainly do not wish innocent people ill will. It is called having morals.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Religious overtones, IBTL! :D

Seriously, to wish that ill of folks that don't think our way is wrong, not just morally, but a sign of ignorance. We are to convert others, not brutally wish their demise via long, terrifying and sickening disease. "Hey, they are Democrat, I HOPE they get leprosy"? What a "Christian"...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I imagine Chicago and Los Angeles have some of the same issues, since they're hubs for international travelers as well. ANYWHERE you find large populations, you will find an increase in "exotic" diseases.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    Duncan's in a cheery mood this morning.... regular bucket o' joy... :D

Between this and the food lines - I guess we ought to curl up in a ball and wait for the end.

While I understand the notion of pointing out what's going on (Duncan and I have had that conversation before.) ... and I can even see being a little dark about it. That said, I would rather work to prevent such pain from happening. We CAN shape our destiny with our own two hands. And we can help others towards that end as well. Not everything ends in soup kitchens and disease.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Careful what you wish for. If these diseases find their way to gun hating NYC, who's to say they wouldn't find their way to gun "loving" states like um.....INDIANA??

My guns won't do me any good against the plague or leprosy. In fact, if something like this did happen on a mass scale, I'm sure FEMA camps for quarantining and martial law would soon follow...

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Religious overtones, IBTL! :D

Seriously, to wish that ill of folks that don't think our way is wrong, not just morally, but a sign of ignorance. We are to convert others, not brutally wish their demise via long, terrifying and sickening disease. "Hey, they are Democrat, I HOPE they get leprosy"? What a "Christian"...

If you .. oh God .. LOL ... Where did I ' wish misfortune or misery on some one
    ?

Thanks
    Duncan
    LOL

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Careful what you wish for. If these diseases find their way to gun hating NYC, who's to say they wouldn't find their way to gun "loving" states like um.....INDIANA??

My guns won't do me any good against the plague or leprosy. In fact, if something like this did happen on a mass scale, I'm sure FEMA camps for quarantining and martial law would soon follow...

Again LOL .. dear God ... Where did I wish this on some one ?

Now I might .. just might wish the Bed Bug infestation upon the New Yorkers ...but then again the they may just make a gourmet meal out of them ...

Thanks
    Duncan

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    Duncan's in a cheery mood this morning.... regular bucket o' joy... :D

Between this and the food lines - I guess we ought to curl up in a ball and wait for the end.

While I understand the notion of pointing out what's going on (Duncan and I have had that conversation before.) ... and I can even see being a little dark about it. That said, I would rather work to prevent such pain from happening. We CAN shape our destiny with our own two hands. And we can help others towards that end as well. Not everything ends in soup kitchens and disease.

AP ,now you got it ... the end is Nye :D:D

homer-says-the-end-is-near.jpg

images

Duncan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    South of Indy
    You really like seeing people in misery. There are lots of good people in NYC, how would I know? I visit there quite frequently to visit family. Now I take issue with their laws but I certainly do not wish innocent people ill will. It is called having morals.

Only the ones that ask for it buy the actions they commit .
    Thanks
    Duncan

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Good?

They live in a city where gun laws are abundant and it's "good" that disease is spreading?

People like you do not make me feel proud to be a gun owner.

Actually, it's people like you I have to explain to the "outside" world that you are not what gun owners are all about.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Good?

They live in a city where gun laws are abundant and it's "good" that disease is spreading?

People like you do not make me feel proud to be a gun owner.

Actually, it's people like you I have to explain to the "outside" world that you are not what gun owners are all about.

Yeah, and you've been a pillar of consideration and respect lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom