• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Yeah, you'd think the cartels would have enough money to at least spring for the good stuff.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    At least this time, they arent TOTALLY freaking out. 5500 is a decent cache. At least its not the typical ~500 round freakout that the MSM has.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Makes you wonder how much control the cartels could maintain if the people were equally armed and capable of defending themselves. I know, that's just crazy talk. Liberals say things like this never happen....

I've wondered about that myself. If the Mexican government were to snap their fingers today and allow Mexicans to buy whatever they wanted today, what would happen?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Makes you wonder how much control the cartels could maintain if the people were equally armed and capable of defending themselves. I know, that's just crazy talk. Liberals say things like this never happen....

Go to any American neighborhood with narcotics gangs. There's your answer.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm betting this guy was an outsider trying to score some cash. Really find it hard to believe that an organization that runs mexico at many levels would have to resort to this to buy ammo. Spent a lot of time crossing the border and stuff moving into mexico is just a matter of cash up front.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Hmmm, doesn't sound as if you think it would be an improvement.
    You do?

Unless the people decided to organize and go to war to eradicate the cartel, it wouldn't change anything.

Most "normal" people will not just nonchalantly kill a person's family and neighbors to get the person they are after.

I'm afraid that until the money is removed from the drug trade, this will be how it will be in those areas.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Mexico is funny about people bringing stuff in. While I was in Matamoros, a man associated with the church was busted for bringing a couple of cases of motor oil. Just regular plastic quart bottles of motor oil. He was not even hiding it, they were in the back of a compact station wagon. They do not seem to have any problem with US dollars.

Top Bottom