• ...and so much more!
  • AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    You do?

Unless the people decided to organize and go to war to eradicate the cartel, it wouldn't change anything.

Most "normal" people will not just nonchalantly kill a person's family and neighbors to get the person they are after.

I'm afraid that until the money is removed from the drug trade, this will be how it will be in those areas.

I believe armed citizens to be a better alternative to unarmed victims. So yes, I think it would be better.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    It kinda happened with the Groupo de Autodefensas but eventually the government pressured and corrupted the group to where it dissolved. The members who didn't join the government were eventually arrested on weapons charges.

6mm Shoot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2012
    I don't see 5500 rounds being that big of a deal. I don't see the cartel ordering that small of a amount. Now if they had 10 or so guys doing the same thing. I could see that. 55000 or so coming in every other week or so I could see working. They have to have ammo to practice with and then the ammo they use to kill people with. They have to be getting it from some place.

I read about a attack on a border patrol some years back that lasted 2 hours and the cartel was using full auto stuff. That would be a lot of rounds. One of the border patrol agents was shot. The other agents were firing and moving to hold the attackers back. When backup showed up the attackers fled back to Mexico.

That was about the time when some citizens started guarding the border into the US from Mexico. Because of all the border incursions and the fact that we didn't have enough border patrol agents guarding the border. I don't remember what they called them selves. I don't know if they were ever involved in any fire fights. I know our government made a big stink about it. I don't know if they still do it or not. I just remember them showing guys on horse back with ARs and lever action rifles on the news.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom