• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Poncho53

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 5, 2013
    Hammond
    One of the guys I used to work with said that today at Cabela's in Hammond they had maybe a dozen of the 150rd cardboard boxes of Winchester M193 5.56 for $99.99/box. That's up from $74.99 back at the end of January...

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    I think it's still going to get worse. Remember Obama was the greatest gun salesman ever?? Bididiot might seem like a moron, but the puppetmasters pulling his strings seem to be getting their ducks in a row.
    George Soros aka "Freedom Group"; shut down Harrington & Richardson getting rid of the "poor man's sniper rifles". I read something somewhere, that he'd rather us pay $600-$900 dollars for a Remington 700 bolt rifle than a $300 to $400 single shot H&R. Then, he bankrupted Remington, which has taken more money out of our pockets. I'm sure he has his hand in the cookie jar on some of the ammo supply.

I did see CCI normal grade 22s at Walmart last week. I didn't have time to wait for someone to find whoever had those SACRED KEYS that are on break, on lunch, or out in the parking lot grabbing carts....
    I think it was $5.29 for 50, so even Walmart is paying more for the limited supply.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I think it's still going to get worse. Remember Obama was the greatest gun salesman ever?? Bididiot might seem like a moron, but the puppetmasters pulling his strings seem to be getting their ducks in a row.
    George Soros aka "Freedom Group"; shut down Harrington & Richardson getting rid of the "poor man's sniper rifles". I read something somewhere, that he'd rather us pay $600-$900 dollars for a Remington 700 bolt rifle than a $300 to $400 single shot H&R. Then, he bankrupted Remington, which has taken more money out of our pockets. I'm sure he has his hand in the cookie jar on some of the ammo supply.
    So the fact that Remington was hemorrhaging cash and subsequently filed bankruptcy twice isn't the reason, it is because of a conspiracy by Soros to eliminate the "poor man's sniper rifles". The company looks like it will be resurrected in the future now that they've been sold.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    $21.99 SEEMED like a fair price these days for a box of 6.5x55 for my Swedish Mauser at Buds... so I went to order up 200 rounds...

Then lo, and behold they say that 200 rounds of ammo was weighing in at a massive 180 pounds for shipment.

No thanks.

Screenshot (932).png

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    $21.99 SEEMED like a fair price these days for a box of 6.5x55 for my Swedish Mauser at Buds... so I went to order up 200 rounds...

Then lo, and behold they say that 200 rounds of ammo was weighing in at a massive 180 pounds for shipment.

No thanks.

View attachment 131069
    WTF!

Ok, looks like someone typo'ed decimal point in the weight for this ammo in their order entry system at Buds because it's 180 lbs PER BOX. I'd bet good money if you contacted them they would correct it quickly... 1.80 lbs not 180 lbs.

It is very interesting though that you could get almost a TON of ammo (1800 lbs) shipped to your door for $117. Wow!

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    So, the 70 cpr 9 mm I had been tracking is gone... and I'm sure that is just a coincidence that today is when the stimulus money became available in bank accounts.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Interesting split on AmmoSeek for 9 mm this morning. Some sellers edging down into the 66-68 cpr range, while others previously holding at 70 cpr boosted prices to 75-80 cpr. SGAmmo you disappoint me, terminally so I'm afraid.

Interestingly enough, Natchez brass Blazer cases at 55 cpr and reasonable shipping still show in stock.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Many manufacturers are raising their contracted prices. I've watched Federal ammo prices go up 20% over the last week, Wolf, Winchester, PPU. Natchez used to have some good prices on 9mm, now the baseline is 55 cents per round before tax/shipping and it keeps going up. I think it's just a matter of time before Rural King, Bass Pro/Cabela's, and Academy prices start going up as well.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The bidenbux are definitely wiping out short term inventory. Whatcha get when you print free spending money for people who don't really need it.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    I did see CCI normal grade 22s at Walmart last week. I didn't have time to wait for someone to find whoever had those SACRED KEYS that are on break, on lunch, or out in the parking lot grabbing carts....
    I think it was $5.29 for 50, so even Walmart is paying more for the limited supply.
    I walked away with 3 100 round boxes of CCI .22lr minimags for $8.87 (with tax) each at Wal-Mart yesterday. I don’t know how that differs from normal grade, but that’s the best price I’ve paid per round of .22lr since I started the platform about a month ago.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I walked away with 3 100 round boxes of CCI .22lr minimags for $8.87 (with tax) each at Wal-Mart yesterday. I don’t know how that differs from normal grade,
    Or you could've paid $40 per 100rds in the INGO classies :):
    but that’s the best price I’ve paid per round of .22lr since I started the platform about a month ago.
    :n00b:

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    On AmmoSeek, only a few sellers in the 70 cpr and lower range, new resistance point appears to be 75-78 cpr.

Likewise, GB auctions have bids at 70 cpr now, but not as many auctions, it seems.

But, Natchez still shows Blazer brass cases available at 55 cpr.

To me, this looks like the stimulus money chasing the price higher vs gougers buying up supply.

tweekie1953

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2016
    indianapolis
    Recently Viewed

Just seen this at Natches​

Winchester USA Lake City M855 Rifle Ammunition 5.56mm 62gr FMJ 3060 fps 1000/ct​

Price: $763.99 ($0.76 / count)
    Availability: IN STOCK

Product Number: WNWM8551000
    Due to limited supplies and high demand this item has a 1 piece maximum order quantity per customer, per every 1 day.

SheepDog4Life

Natural Gray Man
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 14, 2016
    SW IN
    Interesting...

I'm seeing 9mm prices via AmmoSeek edging up to the 75-80 cpr range... meanwhile, GB auctions down slightly to around 62-63 cpr.

Natchez remains out of stock for now.

JMO, but I think the stimulus money in new shooters' hands is chasing retail online ammo prices higher, but experienced shooters on GB aren't biting at higher prices. Cases with reserves at 70 cpr get no bids... we'll see if this holds over the next week or two and squeezes the gougers out of the market.

Top Bottom