• fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    A few videos online.
    They are super protected from gawkers by their community. A guy earned trh trust of the community and got to meet them and he we t back a few times to interview them to learn .it's about their family and such. It's comes off as very sincere on his part. It's interesting but their genetic defects are striking.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I used to think they were the most corrupt and despicable family ever but then came along the Big Guy and said “Hold my Beer!” The Clinton’s are probably the most murderous but the Biden’s are probably the most corrupt. The Obama’s are squarely in the middle.
    One might argue Obama is the worst of them. If there is an architect of progressive strategy over the last decade or so, it’s probably him.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Funny how the Whittaker post turned into the Clinton's post in about 3 replies...lol. the guy that did the imbred family does another series called soft white underbelly on YouTube. Its amazing to me how people will allow themselves to be put on display for a few bucks.
    Some folks just want a sympathetic ear to listen to their story.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Funny how the Whittaker post turned into the Clinton's post in about 3 replies...lol. the guy that did the imbred family does another series called soft white underbelly on YouTube. Its amazing to me how people will allow themselves to be put on display for a few bucks.
    It is amazing to me how people can exploit other less fortunate people…

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    A few videos online.
    They are super protected from gawkers by their community. A guy earned trh trust of the community and got to meet them and he we t back a few times to interview them to learn .it's about their family and such. It's comes off as very sincere on his part. It's interesting but their genetic defects are striking.
    Mark Laita is fantastic at documenting the lives of people with all kinds of issues.
    His channel Soft White Underbelly has tons of interviews.
    I have never watched one of his interviews where he was not respectful, honest and direct, never condescending or cruel.

Mounty09

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Mark Laita is fantastic at documenting the lives of people with all kinds of issues.
    His channel Soft White Underbelly has tons of interviews.
    I have never watched one of his interviews where he was not respectful, honest and direct, never condescending or cruel.
    Mark's videos are a great look into the way others live. He does a great job of not judging people and just asking questions. He also has helped several of his guest

Top Bottom