• rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    you forgot "touch-press". hehe.

Next time!

It makes a good point, though. He chooses his terminology very carefully to fit his ideas, defines all terms clearly and succinctly, and then uses them consistently to communicate his ideas effectively. In too many other cases, the jargon used does not always have as much deliberate thought behind it (that what the other guys call it, right?) and sometimes it results in ambiguous messages. On the other hand, people need to know what Pincus' terms actually mean within his context (and that of others who adopt some of it) for it to be meaningful. In my case, I have failed more than once to define the terms I use (whether borrowed or my own), and it has no doubt led to some misunderstanding. That is separate from cases of deliberate misunderstanding, over which I have no control).

Or, we can just all keep saying "tactical" and "training" and hope that everyone else knows what we means when we say them at the time.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Of course, if this worked for me, I'd have already broken 1600 in Action Pistol long before now! :D

Rhino,

I'd sure bet you've broken 1600. Hell Mike hit 1700+ and he sucks so bad he's better off throwing the gun. What gun did you shoot Bianchi with? It was your purse gun wasnt it? Get yourself a nice L frame revo. Do your T-Rex fingers prohibit the use of a wheel gun?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Rhino,

I'd sure bet you've broken 1600. Hell Mike hit 1700+ and he sucks so bad he's better off throwing the gun. What gun did you shoot Bianchi with? It was your purse gun wasnt it? Get yourself a nice L frame revo. Do your T-Rex fingers prohibit the use of a wheel gun?

The last few seasons I've shot the purse gun. Before that, I shot my Kimber .45, so it's all been metallic sights. My personal best was 1491/1920 on 11JUNE06. My bests for the individual events are Practical - 391; Mover - 404; Barricade - 404; Plates - 370.

Top Bottom