Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Here's a couple thoughts:
    Deployment plans have transportation and logistics annexes. It appears there was a serious lack of planning here.

Was this identified as a Task Force, or was it just a Title 32 gaggle?

DC National Guard reports to Secretary of the Army. BIG ASSUMPTION HERE, the Task Force should report to that chain of command since there is no Unified Combatant Command involved.

Who in the actual **** told these troops to leave and go live in a garage? Who in the actual **** decided they had to listen to this individual?

Sec-Army or DC Adjutant General involved says you leave and go where you're told. Other than that?

Last edited:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Here's a couple thoughts:
    Deployment plans have transportation and logistics annexes. It appears there was a serious lack of planning here.

Was this identified as a Task Force, or was it just a Title 32 gaggle?

DC National Guard reports to Secretary of the Army. BIG ASSUMPTION HERE, the Task Force should report to that chain of command since there is no Unified Combatant Command involved.

Who in the actual **** told these troops to leave and go live in a garage? Who in the actual **** decided they had to listen to this individual?

Sec-Army or DC Adjutant General involved says you leave and go where you're told. Other than that?

dem congress critter from massatwosh*ts upset over one guardsman not wearing a mask at a dunkin donuts in the capitol...

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    dem congress critter from massatwosh*ts upset over one guardsman not wearing a mask at a dunkin donuts in the capitol...
    I heard this not long after I hit reply on my post. It's a bit hard to drink coffee or enjoy a doughnut with a mask on.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis

What an utter piece of human trash. If I lived in Mass I’d be screaming to recall this trash. Even if the soldier had his mask off for a moment why let it spiral out into throwing the guard out of the building.

Do they want the soldiers to side with the Trump supporters? Cause this is how it happens.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Do they want the soldiers to side with the Trump supporters? Cause this is how it happens.
    Any of them who took their oath literally have already been labeled as right wing extremists. They obviously don't care, they're untouchable at this point.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    With some masks you can probably slip a donut through the gaps - hopefully the military has better ones.
    No doubt from the low bidder... the troops wanted 3M, but got Schmackoe's. Curse you, Contracting!!!

Top Bottom