• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    The truth of this is, the military will decide this, which way they point their guns will decide the outcome...
    Spoiler alert: they’ll uphold the laws of our nation. And thank God for them.

It takes a special kind of wool over the eyes to take such a viewpoint as this thread. Two weeks ago several people were killed when a politically-minded group of people overran our nation’s Capitol while a presidential election was being decided. More threats of violence have been made against the Inauguration. To see this as Biden being protected from “the People” rather than “the Insane” is an impressive stretch.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Please look further into your Reuters. They are owns by Thomson Reuters, a Canada based multinational media conglomerate, by their own description in Wikipedia. They are as MSM as any of the rest.

The company has four divisions legal, tax & accounting, government, and news. They cover their business partners.

They are listed in the list of media outlets that were cozy to the Chinese Communist Party in the federal disclosures.

I will believe two retired generals trying to show us where the corruption is over the proven corrupt and compromised media

A bonus link.

Wow. While I get the reluctance to believe Reuters--I've caught them being wrong plenty enough times--why believe two retired generals without some kind of conformation. Two retired generals can be every bit as compromised as media conglomerates. You have two sides with conflicting stories and no confirmation. I suspect none of it is true. No raid. No Kraken. It's propaganda. It doesn't matter what you want to believe. It matters what's true. And there isn't a way right now to verify what is true. No reason to believe it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I think the important event that you left out is the insurrection. THAT's probably the reason 25K military personnel are needed.
    It's close to 40k now. - 12 evil NG that they kicked out because of ties to a militia
    I think nothing will happen.
    You and me both think this however, .gov is using this to do some unprecedented things.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Any NG seen during today's festivities appeared to be observing the DC ban on high-capacity magazines, if they were carrying a weapon at all.
    On-duty law enforcement is exempt, and National Guard personnel were sworn in as special police officers for DC.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    On-duty law enforcement is exempt, and National Guard personnel were sworn in as special police officers for DC.

Like I said earlier (probably in another thread) the NG was there to guarantee an audience for Bidens inauguration. Otherwise thay couldn't claim an attendance of 25k even with Covid.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Without a MAGAzine or a weapon to receive it, the only thing those special police officer NG-men might have used were their knife hands had they been tasked to actually put down any violent protest. Fortunately, the Antifa pukes were mustering in Portland, Oregon yesterday and didn't show up in DC for a repeat performance of Inauguration Day 2017.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So I missed everything yesterday. Was head deep in work. I hear the press fellated Biden in public. I'm kinda glad I missed that.

Top Bottom