All Revved Up With No Stamps or Receivers To Go.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    SBR Project #1 -

DeMilled Colt SMG from Scranton PD with Colt 6450 receiver and Hahn conversion block. Also have 6 N.I.W. Original Colt 32rnd Mags to go with it. AAAAAggggghhhhhhh I want to shoot it!!!!!! (This is the one I posted last week after about 3 hours of scrubbing with MKE & GooGone.) Form 1 is at BATFE right now, receiver is at Orion Arms....

IMG_0178.jpg

SBR Project #2-

11.5" LMT upper with Wilson Chrome barrel and Yankee Hill Phantom flash hider. Foilage Green Magpul MOE stock & Grip. Will be on top of a brand new RRA lower & RRA LPK. Has a brand new FN M16 Bolt. Still need a Yankee Hill Flip up rear sight. Form 1 is at BATFE right now, receiver is at Orion Arms....

IMG_0179.jpg

Not SBR Project #3-

Here is my retro! All original M16 Air Force 604 upper with excellent early butt stock and grip (grip in the mail). Im using a used parts kit on this one but is should match up pretty well. Just waiting on a Nodak lower and this one is ready to rock and roll!!!

IMG_0180.jpg

SBR Project #4-

No photo of this one because it is only a complete lower right now and the receiver is at Orion Arms. It is going to be identical in every aspect as #2 but will be a dedicated .22LR. This will probably be the most fun (and definitly the cheapest) to shoot. This one will get a can eventually also. Form 1 is at BATFE right now, receiver is at Orion Arms....

Project #5-

Complete lower on order from Del-Ton....not sure what it will turn out to be. Ideas?????

I would like to thank B.O. and the Dems for the motivation to go from 0 title II guns to 3 and 0 AR-15's to 5!!!! :ar15:

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    You had better keep that stuff away from your receivers when they come back from orion. Can you say constructive intent?

Top Bottom