• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diver dan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    DeMotte
    I bought one, a IWB type, bought it for my berretta storm, but it also fits my Berretta 92. I like the way it works for me, fits fine and conceals fine.Very happy with it.

dwh79

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    Wanamaker/ Acton
    Bought one the other day for my new glock 42 will see if it is is as nice as my galco king tuk when it arrives I hope so for the price it was a better deal and I might buy more from them if this one is good.

Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    I just called their customer service...waited less than 30 seconds. Told them about the premature wear of my cloak tuck 2.0 base. I was off the phone in 5 minutes and have a replacement leather base coming my way. Really top notch customer service.

jb1911

Expert
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Dyer, IN
    I have an Alien Gear and don't use it; the leather is so soft that my pistol chews the hell out of it. I won't use anything but a White Hat horse hide holster.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I have one. cannot comment on customer service. quality seems fine.
    I am thin, and as such find it uncomfortable to use IWB holsters as they all rub on my hip bone.

Thinking of selling mine.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I love mine. I'm 6'0" 170 lb. I wear my PPQ at 4:30 and you can't tell, even with just a tshirt. I change oil, run short distances, go into crawl spaces, and I hardly know it's there. I'm about to sled with it on. I've got the original, before the 2.0 or the OWB came out. Retention has always been good, as long as I used the right spacers. I've got no complaints really. I can't imagine spending twice as much on a crossbreed or other comparable holster. I don't see where there is twice as much, or really any more value there.

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I took advantage of their 2 holster combo. I ordered the CloakTuck 2.0 for my Ruger LC9 and 1 for my 1911 officers model. When I received them I noticed that the holster has a shim between the kydex and the backing which makes it thicker than my crossbreeds. I tried wearing them for a few days and found them to be very uncomfortable. I think the discomfort came from the backing not being very stable and the thickness of the entire holster. The gun was not easy to draw or reholster due to the spongy backing. My crossbreed is for a double stack gun and the Alien gear was for a single stack gun, yet the alien gear was still thicker and not near as stable as the crossbreed. I returned the holsters for a refund, which went very smoothly. I had to eat the postage both ways, but that was understood when I made the purchase. I have carried IWB for many years with a crossbreed and find it very comfortable. The Alien gear just did not work for me.:twocents:

Tp222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Laporte
    Love mine, no problems, very comfortable and hides my sig 1911 like a dream. It looks and feels cheap but it feels and works nice.

Top Bottom