• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    For the record, I have never actually seen the product in the store, just the sign outside. I've never looked for it inside, though.

I noticed several six packs in there when I stopped for chicken and potato wedges (delicious btw)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    How are the livers and gizzards? I smell them all the time...I can almost smell them from the house.

I don't like gizzards very often so I've never tried them there, but the livers are pretty good...I usually just get their strips though...they're excellent

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    My daughters discovered this soda on a church mission trip in middle school. Went someplace in eastern ky. They loved it. So much so on their final trip they each brought home a 12-pack or so and doled it out to themselves on special occasions for 6 or 7 months!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I've had it in the bottle, very good. My favorite is the Blenheim with the pink cap, and I've ordered cases of that on occasion. That one's hot. I think I have five left :( Some Guys pizza in Carmel has the regular heat one, and I've gotten that at Jungle Jim's s well.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Rocket Fizz downtown Indy (on the circle) probably has Blenheim AND Ale-8.

And a metric crap ton of other boutique and regional sodas.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I drive down to Louisville on a regular occurrence and usually pick up a pack every now and then..... maybe I should start being an a-late-one mule, though getting even one into my cavity might be a bit of a STRETCH.:laugh:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    After my two gigs in Crawfordsville I hit the place in Darlington. They had it "under the chicken" (plastic display chicken for baked chicken for sale) so I bought a case to pass out here in the big city.

Tactically Fat's mom called me "honey" and told me where to pick up the Stockwell Road back to Lafayette.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For the uninitiated, if you don't like ginger ale, you probably won't like Ale 8.

Also, the diet version of Ale 8 is perhaps the worst diet soda ever produced and sold by mankind.

Ale 8 is in lots of vending machines in the area of Kentucky whence originated 50% of my forebears.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    It's the wrong side of the state for you, but The Cup in the Ball State village has Ale 8 and Cheerwine (another southern sodypop, sort of like Dr. Pepper, but more cherry flavor).

Top Bottom