• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Do you know why the Afghan cried when the bell fell off the goat?

Because that was his favorite one, now he will have to go through the whole herd to find her again...

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Attack sounds like it was more complex than a single suicide bomb. Reports coming in saying there were 2 explosions (that came from Turkish government) and unsubstantiated reports that it was vbieds followed by a small arms attack.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Snapchat just removed all the snaps off the map around the Abbey gate. Was a short video of someone lurking along the wall of what looked like the airport a couple hours ago. I thought it was weird when I watched it at 7am. Now seems like he might have been live streaming his part

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What a s**t show. Having the best military in the world doesn’t do a bit of good if they are hamstrung by the whims of politicians.

This deadline will see more attacks, Biden and co know it and that’s probably why the B2’s are staging in Europe right now. From the videos I’ve seen of c17’s dropping flares when taking off it’s probably safe to assume that the taliban. have some anti air capabilities.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some may balk at the source but if you want on ground reporting in the Middle East this is the source

I have always read some of their content as part of the dissonant voices portion of media I consume

Just don't forget that, like all media, they have an agenda and wish to shape the news rather than just report it

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Looks like a good number of the goat ******* are concentrated.....could be a better than average opportunity to clean the slate.
    Unfortunately we no longer have any “Big Belly” modified B-52Ds with which to perform 21st Century “Arc Light” missions.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom