• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I bet if you go to twitter, all these biden voters are probably trying to figure out ways to blame Trump.
    Dude. Already had it happen at work today. We have 1... 1 damn Biden voter there. Guy asked if he feels Biden is responsible? He said no, because the US left weapons in Kuwait when we left the gulf war. :n00b:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dude. Already had it happen at work today. We have 1... 1 damn Biden voter there. Guy asked if he feels Biden is responsible? He said no, because the US left weapons in Kuwait when we left the gulf war. :n00b:
    Out of curiosity, about how old is the Biden voter? One reason I'm glad I'm working from home is that where I had been sitting (temporarily at least), I was surrounded by rabid liberals.

And they were all loud talkers. And the loudest ones were the oldest ones. Like my age or close to it. And I was by them for a good portion of Trump's presidency. I'm surprised my lower lip survived it. :n00b:

Thankfully, we were scheduled to move to our new area right when Covid hit, so if I would've had to go back, I wouldn't be near them. I don't think I could've made it through the election cycle with them. :):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Out of curiosity, about how old is the Biden voter? One reason I'm glad I'm working from home is that where I had been sitting (temporarily at least), I was surrounded by rabid liberals.

And they were all loud talkers. And the loudest ones were the oldest ones. Like my age or close to it. And I was by them for a good portion of Trump's presidency. I'm surprised my lower lip survived it. :n00b:

Thankfully, we were scheduled to move to our new area right when Covid hit, so if I would've had to go back, I wouldn't be near them. I don't think I could've made it through the election cycle with them. :):
    He’s about 45ish. Been arrested about 5 times for marijuana. He’s driving without a license right now. He’s what you picture a democrat.

Funny story. So he bought this used impala a while back. Comes to work one day and read passenger side is smashed in. He tells us some chick hit him in a round about. He’s complaining she doesn’t have insurance and he knows she isn’t gonna pay for it. Fast forward a couple years. He comes to work few hours late one day. Got pulled over, no license, no insurance, marijuana in the car in different bags. Driving a car that has a smashed side, with no license or insurance, and weed. He’s not Indiana’s pride and joy by any stretch.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We have US Forces in Kuwait, and have since 1991. Kuwait is (allegedly) on our side. In Desert Storm we (a serious "we" at that) kicked THE IRAQIS out of Kuwait.

Senator Taylor called, he said your co-worker is obtuse.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He’s about 45ish. Been arrested about 5 times for marijuana. He’s driving without a license right now. He’s what you picture a democrat.

Funny story. So he bought this used impala a while back. Comes to work one day and read passenger side is smashed in. He tells us some chick hit him in a round about. He’s complaining she doesn’t have insurance and he knows she isn’t gonna pay for it. Fast forward a couple years. He comes to work few hours late one day. Got pulled over, no license, no insurance, marijuana in the car in different bags. Driving a car that has a smashed side, with no license or insurance, and weed. He’s not Indiana’s pride and joy by any stretch.
    :facepalm:

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This brings tears to my eyes. Every bit of hope I’ve had for our country is now gone. I now realize America was a beautiful dream, a wonderful goal, and what every human throughout history has craved. Our society is too spoiled. We had it too good and allowed this to happen.
    …SNIP…
    But, through my lifetime, any time I saw a US military vehicle it brought me joy, the freedom so many of our families and friends have fought and died for were being protected, defended, and spread throughout the world. When you saw a Blackhawk or cobra you felt pride. Now we have terrorist using United States military vehicles to hang people by their neck and fly them around for the world to see. I can’t do this anymore. People like @raider600 that run through a thread posting anti trump bs, you voted for this, you own this, I had to deal with 4 years of Russia bull****, stormy ****ing daniels, “good people”, taxes, etc while there was peace in the Middle East, jobs out the ass, gas prices lower, quality of life increasing... so now this is yours. Every. Single. One. Of. Yours. Look what you did to this once beacon of freedom to the world. Thanks for destroying what was a beautiful dream for people everywhere.
    I disagree. I get the sentiment. We’re all angry, and we’re all allowed to vent. But don’t give up on America. It sounds really cheap to say, but if you give up on America the d’s win. Those military men didn’t give up. We’ll never know how many of the people left over there would do it all over again if given the chance. For the chance at making a better world.
    As far as the tallyban using what was once our stuff, it’s not our stuff any more. Sad that it’s painted our colors for sure. But we gave that up.

So, it’s not destroyed, yet, it’s temporarily misguided. I mean, ya, really, really misguided. But we’re still here. Follow Lt Col Sheller. When he gives up, I might give up. Not that I’m anybody.

Think big picture, and keep hope.

Thankful for INGO, this great place where we can come and bounce stuff off of each other. And vent.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    There are four C-130 Hercules transports in the t-ban air force (lower case intentional). A quick search reveals these are H-Model 130s. Four-bladed props and analog gauges, not the cool six-bladed J-Models with glass cockpits.

Got parts? I don't think Lockheed-Martin will be sending any parts that way (and I hate LM with a passion, to say something positive about them makes me feel dirty.) Got Maintenance Bubbas who can read a Technical Order? Need all of the above to keep Hercs in the air (or get them in the air.) Oh yeah, you'll need fuel that not half goat urine. And a crew to fly it. They'll have different flight suits than the guys flying those A-29 Super Tacos (or something like that) who always wear sunglasses and a called zipper-suited sun Allahs and things much less nice.

These ******** are hanging people from H-60s, they'll be shoving dozens off the ramp of a Herc if they get one in the air.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There are four C-130 Hercules transports in the t-ban air force (lower case intentional). A quick search reveals these are H-Model 130s. Four-bladed props and analog gauges, not the cool six-bladed J-Models with glass cockpits.

Got parts? I don't think Lockheed-Martin will be sending any parts that way (and I hate LM with a passion, to say something positive about them makes me feel dirty.) Got Maintenance Bubbas who can read a Technical Order? Need all of the above to keep Hercs in the air (or get them in the air.) Oh yeah, you'll need fuel that not half goat urine. And a crew to fly it. They'll have different flight suits than the guys flying those A-29 Super Tacos (or something like that) who always wear sunglasses and a called zipper-suited sun Allahs and things much less nice.

These ******** are hanging people from H-60s, they'll be shoving dozens off the ramp of a Herc if they get one in the air.
    And its hard to hide a herc. Some air burst munitions over the top of them and they're toast.

And with any luck, they will APPEAR to still be airworthy, yet damaged, and crash on takeoff due to catastrophic failures.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    This brings tears to my eyes. Every bit of hope I’ve had for our country is now gone.

Hey there! Welcome to the bottom with me...

I've seen it that way ever since Obama was elected for a second term and I haven't been too terribly wrong about anything yet. This is just the beginning.

Sounds like you could use some land and fences too. Consider this: even if you think the election was falsified, there are still tens of millions of Americans that would do the same thing to you if they could... and they're trying to.

So... Not that this thread needed anymore Debber Downer, but, when you have a skill it's a shame not to use it.

This is what it feels like to be a fundamentally changed America.

That right there is why 2012 was my black pill moment. I realized we're really going to do what it looks like we're doing and we're probably not turning back...

Their victories here aren't the military victories, but the propaganda victories. If every scrap of American hardware burst into flame right now and became useless, they'll be using what they've already done as recruiting material for generations.

----

Anyhow... I hope I'm wrong about all of this.

Top Bottom