Adaptive Consulting & Training Defensive Pistol 102(c)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    So how did it go? I would've liked to attend, but worked my day job Fri. & midnights @ the PD. Gotta sleep sometime!

sleep is highly overrated, dan. :D we'll get you in the next one, eh?

from our prospective, i think the class went well. great students. the weather was a bit too warm :):, but we managed.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was pleased with how the class went, especially because all of the students were safe and open to learning. All of them responded in a very positive manner to our coaching, and I appreciate that.

The cold weather health lecture from our partner Tom Hildebrand was exceptionally enlightening to me, as he provided us with some facts that I would not have considered.

I also wish to apologize for the warm weather combined with the horrible road conditions. We had the worst of both worlds: incredibly slick, hazardous roads, but not not cold enough to really make everyone uncomfortable or force them to wear really heavy clothes (which was the focus of the class). Still, I think we did okay.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This was my first defensive pistol class. I was very happy with it. Many thanks to the guys at ACT for putting on an informative and affordable class.

I learned a lot about spending time in the cold weather safely and comfortably. Also learned the practice of layering is the way to go. However, if close attention is not paid, your draw could be messed up or even not happen.

Thumbs up to Tom and Granger for staying in my ear with instruction and tips on the range. Of course, John and Joe were there with that too.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Why not? I am closing in on being old and I want to be a dirty ole man. Practice makes perfect they say!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Look at these rascals!!

classjoejohn1.jpg

Top Bottom