• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I might be able to bring a small bullet casting/sizing setup to one of your classes, can't make this one though. PM me if interested.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    FYI - I merged about 3 threads into this one and then moved it to the INGO Events section in an effort to keep things organized. Glad everything went well!

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm interested

I would love to attend one of these in the future. I just today saw this thread, but I'll keep looking from now on. Chalk me up for one more interested but I am really hit or miss on scheduling.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I need to get into rolling my own. Huh? I meant reloading my own. I'll try to make the next class. It was too late for me when I found out about last evening class. It sounds like I missed something good.

Later.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    This is a good thing you guys are doing. Too bad primers and brass are in such short supply. It would be best if the people in the class could start right away while everything they saw and learned was fresh in their minds.
    Yeah, i need to dig my dad's reloading stuff out..I have his books within an arms reach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    depending on the feedback i get from the four that were here, i might be doing another class.... so keep an eye out... the next one will be a weekend if there is one.
    Please PM me when the new class is offered. I almost came to this one, but i was running behind at work, have been working late and the wife needed a break between homeschooling a 5 year old boy and an 8 month old girl tapping the hootie keg every 2-3 hours...I do just about everything i want, but going to this would have put me in a classification that i couldn't mention here. Thanks for you both giving and sharing, i am definitely very interested.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Very good idea...All of it...However, with IGW & RedN already giving of their time, maybe they could give the bullet points of tasks/steps to someone else who could actually design and print the forms..Just thinking out loud..But if IGW wants to do the outline, then by all means..

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Realtor, ill be sure to pm you when i offer the next class.... it will be on a saturday to accomidate those with a busy schedule... and i can do the outline... i am a fireman, so its not like i really work a whole lot ;)

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    I would be interested in attending a future class. I'm interested in pros and cons of reloading, not just the $$ I can save. I've seen others make comments like: " I would never have been able to achieve desired accuracy with factory loads". Statements such as this up my curiosity. Equipment recommendation from someone in-the-know would be huge. I currently have no idea what I am looking at in catalogs or on-line...Really would not know where to start if I wanted to. I'm sure I can pick up a lot of info on this forum. Just joined a couple of days ago, so I have a lot of reading to do! :D

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    I would be interested in attending a future class. I'm interested in pros and cons of reloading, not just the $$ I can save. I've seen others make comments like: " I would never have been able to achieve desired accuracy with factory loads". Statements such as this up my curiosity. Equipment recommendation from someone in-the-know would be huge. I currently have no idea what I am looking at in catalogs or on-line...Really would not know where to start if I wanted to. I'm sure I can pick up a lot of info on this forum. Just joined a couple of days ago, so I have a lot of reading to do! :D

Would you happen to me 'Mr. Bogus' on hayabusa.org? :hijack:

mmaddox

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Reloading Class

I could do a reloading class in the Lafayette area if there is an interest, however if a full NRA class is desired, it's going to run longer than a couple of hours. The NRA class is divided into shotshell and metallic sections, and one or both can be done. You can get with me at mike.maddox@ffni.com

Top Bottom