• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Archbishop

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I would be interested in a class but my wife teaches on Thur nights and that leaves me home with our monkeys. Perhaps another date? But even if that doesn't work very cool that you're making the effort to do this for the INGO family.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    there seems to be a huge responce, so as long as all goes well on thursday, then i might try again for a weekend date... will probably end up being a sunday around 2ish.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Hey guys, hope you dont mind... i am going to give myself a bump for the weekend crowd and the several members and "re-members" (aka glock23 or owens) j/k buddy.
    have the weekend crowd coming through here and i would like to get this information out to as many people as i can.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    what does that mean..you doing the weekend get together first??if so what date and time? Thanks

No... weekend bump means i added a post to my own post to put it to the top of the first screen... it was about to get knocked onto the second screen and i dont think many people would see it... this thursday is still the only class in the works so far... i dont know when the weekend class will be, as i want to guage how well this one goes... if it goes well and people are happy, illdo a weekend.

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    I'm interested...

But will not be out of work til after 7:30 pm, Monthly Staff Meeting night. I am seriously looking at a Dillon 550 B, a class like this is just what I am looking for.

I dabbled in reloading 5 years ago, but had a bad experience (long story, lots of drama, no property or personal damage, please don't ask) anyway got I out of it.

With today's ammo situation, I think it's very timely and very much appreciated that you would offer guidance of this kind.

Please let me know if I can come late or do it another time, the saturday time sounds good, depending.

Either way, Thank You

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Reloading Class

In a joint effort to continue the Appleseed project. Myself and Indygunworks are putting on a reloading seminar. Just the basics from start to finish, and a open ended Q&A at the end. By no means are we considering ourselves experts in the field, however for those who would like to get into handloading this is a good start.

We will be using a Dillon 550 and a RCBS Rock Chucker single stage.
    This covers both pistol reloading and high cal. Remember this is the down and dirty version. Nothing will replace readind and rereading manuals.

Thur. April 16
    Class starts @ 6pm.

Limit 10: and we are at 4/10.

Consider this a last call if you will.

PM for Addy and more details.

Last edited:

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    This is a good thing you guys are doing. Too bad primers and brass are in such short supply. It would be best if the people in the class could start right away while everything they saw and learned was fresh in their minds.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Maybe an hour or two... and as long as you think you can keep your kids in check i say they are welcome... i will NOT discriminate with this class.... but please be aware that there are dirty objects... some containing lead... sharp objects and all sorts of other hazards in my shop, and i am not responsible for keeping an eye out during the class.... this is going to be pretty informal so feel free... PM sent with details.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Well the reloading stuff will prob only take 1-2hrs at most, however with all the shop talk going on I can forsee some fellas leaving at 10pm.

PM Indygunworks for the children welcome question.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Maybe an hour or two... and as long as you think you can keep your kids in check i say they are welcome... i will NOT discriminate with this class.... but please be aware that there are dirty objects... some containing lead... sharp objects and all sorts of other hazards in my shop, and i am not responsible for keeping an eye out during the class.... this is going to be pretty informal so feel free... PM sent with details.

What he said:yesway:

Rotor Talker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greenfield
    If I didn't have to attend a meeting for work, I would be there, I'll try and make the next one, sure you'll have interest.

Thanks for doing this guys

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    I am a reloader too. If you were closer I would attend just to see if I could learn something new.

You wouldn't happen to be able to hook a brother up with Small Rifle Primers would you?
    I mean at regular price not GB prices.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Faff
    Top Bottom