• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    This is the after action review for the reloading class... Post if you are interested in attending one of these in the future, and if you were at this one, give up some constructive critisism so I can better this class in the future. the following post was made by redneckmedic but the mods moved his original post into this one so i have changed the first post to let people know how this went... overall i think it went well and we talked shop for a little while after the class...

REDNECKMEDIC:

Big thanks to all those who attended last nights reloading class. It was a satifactory turnout with a fantastic review of handloads and Q&A. We will look at doing another class some time in the near future for those who a weekend will work for better.

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
    reloadingclass1.jpg

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768.
    reloadingclass2.jpg

Thanks again to:
    Indygunworks for hosting
    Redneckmedic: host
    Lovemywoods: attending
    amboran: attending
    zbornacSVT: attending
    rjbowden: attending​

Last edited:

Big Country

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Downtown
    Very Interested

I am very interested in the opportunity for some free, hands on training. Thanks for providing this opportunity!:rockwoot:PM sent!

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    I too am very interested. If we can set up a Saturday I can make it. othewise it is just too far to drive for a short evening class/ meeting / demonstration.

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    An offer like this from a friend is how I got started reloading.

Although you're right that a good manual (or three!) is still essential, there is no substitute for getting some hands-on experience.

Anyone who is interesting in reloading - or new to the game - should take Indygunworks up on this great offer.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Okay guys, dates up.... post an ill be there and you will get a PM with information beginning of next week.

GetA2j If you are serious about wanting this to be done on a saturday, I might offer one of these again and i might try to make it on a weekend.

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    I am very interested as well, but unfortunately will be traveling on/off over the next two weeks and won't be able to make the 16th date. Let me know if you put together another one of these sessions, as it sounds like just what I need to finish getting ready for reloading!

And thank you very much for offering this to INGO members, class act! Rep'd!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I am interested in a class sometime but not this coming one. I hope to make it. I reloaded at a Dillon demo once... basically just cranked a handle and it spat out a completed 9mm parabellum. Don't know anything else other than that. Good luck and I hope there is bacon involved!

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    I'm very interested in going as reloading is on a list of things to do but I think the GF will be a little pissy if I skip out on her two night in a row (Tea Party on the 15th). I would really like to come to the next one.

Thanks

Top Bottom