• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigcraig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indy
    Uzi/bigcraig, I know we were talking about hand stops, what were a few brands suggested? I can only find the Gear Sector for $45, but I thought we discussed some others?

bigcraig, your comp was the XTC?

Someone else was talking with me about their AR sling, but I forget who it was and what company it was.

Thanks

I remember the conversation about the sling, but the comp on my gun was the Ranier XTC. I also can't remember the other handstops we talked about.

(Note: my memory is crap, sorry)

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I'd like to jump in and add my thanks to everyone involved in the organization and execution of NFA Noob Day 2013. I always feel guilty about forgetting to take pictures or videos when I go to events, so I tried to take more than a few with my phone. Thankfully, there is NO reason for me to add any of them to the collection posted here -- they are ALL far better than any that I took! There was an abundance of good cameras and photographers there, unselfishly documenting the great time experienced by everyone there.

From the venue to the camaraderie to the weaponry to the hosts and vendors -- and even the weather man -- there is absolutely nothing to complain about. Well, there is ONE little thing ...

I now have NFA FEVER! I don't know how I'm ever gonna 'splain this disease to my wife. :dunno:

Thanks again to everyone involved. Perhaps I'll be fortunate enough to attend NFA Vets' Day 2014.

My favorite pic so far ... (thanks to whoever took it)
    DSCN4052_zpsdd88ddf9.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN4052_zpsdd88ddf9.jpg
      DSCN4052_zpsdd88ddf9.jpg
      67.5 KB · Views: 1

TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Uzi/bigcraig, I know we were talking about hand stops, what were a few brands suggested? I can only find the Gear Sector for $45, but I thought we discussed some others?

I have Gear Sector hand stops on almost all of mine. They are a bit pricy but they are ergonomically contoured and protrude enough to aid in preventing paws from migrating to the muzzle area.

Uzi01.jpg

AR2201.jpg

AR76201.jpg

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Hey can you guys give me some suggestions for a free video editor. I've got some video I want to splice together and cut some stuff out of.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I'd like to jump in and add my thanks to everyone involved in the organization and execution of NFA Noob Day 2013. I always feel guilty about forgetting to take pictures or videos when I go to events, so I tried to take more than a few with my phone. Thankfully, there is NO reason for me to add any of them to the collection posted here -- they are ALL far better than any that I took! There was an abundance of good cameras and photographers there, unselfishly documenting the great time experienced by everyone there.

From the venue to the camaraderie to the weaponry to the hosts and vendors -- and even the weather man -- there is absolutely nothing to complain about. Well, there is ONE little thing ...

I now have NFA FEVER! I don't know how I'm ever gonna 'splain this disease to my wife. :dunno:

Thanks again to everyone involved. Perhaps I'll be fortunate enough to attend NFA Vets' Day 2014.

My favorite pic so far ... (thanks to whoever took it)
    DSCN4052_zpsdd88ddf9.jpg

Its John Locke! :D

mammynun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    New Albany

bigcraig, your comp was the XTC?

Someone else was talking with me about their AR sling, but I forget who it was and what company it was.

Thanks

My keymod handstop on the Seekins MCSR upper was from IWC (http://www.impactweaponscomponents.com/) and the sling w/o the free running end was from Endom (http://www.optactical.com/emgusl.html).

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    OK, here is the only video I got from the day! Thanks to everyone for putting this together, and special thanks to the Rice family for the use of their wonderful property (I still love lovemywoods woods!), and thanks to everyone who brought cool toys to play with :)

[video=youtube_share;nFuv5BQ8w5Y]http://youtu.be/nFuv5BQ8w5Y[/video]

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    lol thanks, I think. ;)

Why do you think I end up firing it at my side in the end? that darn thing was killing my support arm with all the up and down!

Top Bottom