• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Well, I've only gotten the P&S camera hooked up so far and most of the stills are on the SLR which I may not get to for awhile.

Let me start off with these two photos of me preparing to fire the first of five rounds out of the suppressed .458 SOCOM AR. You can see that I have the stock fully extended in these two pics.

IMG_1998.JPG

IMG_1999.JPG

Now, thanks to RyanGSams for the above photos and below video, proving that I didn't get bit by the ACOG due to errors of my own...I present to you, video evidence of a stock the collapsing during the firing of this rifle. The first shot in this video was the third out of five taken. The first shot went without a hitch and the stock did not move. The second shot tapped me lightly on the forehead and you can see me repositioning the rifle before I fire the first shot in the video. I thought I got tapped because I wasn't holding the rifle properly, never though to check the stock. But you can see in the video that after the second shot, the stock has now collapsed halfway from the previous unrecorded shot. Now, in the first shot in the video you can see the stock fully collapse in this vid when I fire. Enjoy!

[video=youtube_share;DKj4_YmubnU]http://youtu.be/DKj4_YmubnU[/video]

It didn't bleed much, since the scope tore open an old scar I had from smacking a windshield in an accident 15 years ago. But, here ya go...Here is all the blood it pretty much shed:

IMG_2001.JPG

And the glasses:

IMG_2002.JPG

Of course, it had to happen to this guy...and at the last magazine shot for the day no less.

I'll be posting more photos in a follow up post. But had to get this gem of a story out.

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    This is the first I have gotten on since the noob day. I fist want to thank Lovemywoods and all the guys who brought out their gear to shoot. It was a great day and I won't forget about it anytime soon. Glad to finally get to meet people face to face!

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    Suppressed AR-10

IMG_1980.JPG

Some random pics:
    IMG_1952.JPG

One handed..Why not?
    IMG_1955.JPG

IMG_1958.JPG

Zombies are definitely dead:

IMG_1956.JPG

Thanks again LMW!!! First belt out of the MG for the day, I think it was anyways...

IMG_1967.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

"FREAKIN' MG-42"

[video=youtube_share;dTxK7ot4-ok]http://youtu.be/dTxK7ot4-ok[/video]

Barrel following the 100rd madness...SMOKIN' :
    IMG_1995.JPG

Look closely, you can see the hole we shot through the 15" chunk of hickory tree. Hopefully they chopped it down today at Veterans Day!

IMG_1996.JPG

BrinNutz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    SBN
    75rd AK Mag loaded up:
    IMG_1973.JPG

[video=youtube_share;H_cAOCVyTBI]http://youtu.be/H_cAOCVyTBI[/video]

And the aftermath of the AK mess (it was doused with water before I fired it:

IMG_1978.JPG

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I would also like to say that the day was awesome and the memories made will last the rest of my life! LMW, ESRice, Mrs. LMW, Thank you sooo much for hosting, you have a truly amazing piece of land, and a lovely home! LMW, the ribs were excellent! It was an amazing day. I think I left/lost my speedway 64oz mug, but it was all worth it! Thanks to all the vendors, without you it wold have been a much different experience. Thanks to Fenway for making it all possible!

and finally to all of those who I spoke with, shot with, and hung out with, Thank YOU!

Yep! Got it. No problem.
    What would you like to do? Pick it up, mail it, pitch it, wait until I'm in Bloomington?

My wife had our kid about three hours ago! A good weekend for me!!!!!!

Congratulations to you and your family!

Last edited:

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Looks like just as much fun as I had at my NFA day. Can't wait till I get re employed or get my own biz going. So I can stock up on ammo for my return on an Alumni day!

Top Bottom