• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • renegade

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    IN
    I just have to say thank you to the LMW family for hosting this event. And thank you to all the sponsors for opening your toy boxes to let us play. It was a great day. I enjoyed meeting all the other noobs. Events like this and the people that attend are the reason I'm proud to be an American and INGOer.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Third, and final wave

DJJ_2552Pw_zps7d79af85.jpg

DJJ_2555Pw_zps830fe900.jpg

DJJ_2564Pw_zpsdba38c73.jpg

DJJ_2570Pw_zps89f54f2f.jpg

DJJ_2571Pw_zps979e161b.jpg

DJJ_2575Pw_zps4f3f3843.jpg

DJJ_2584Pw_zpsb2bddce7.jpg

DJJ_2587Pw_zps66edf2a1.jpg

DJJ_2592Pw_zps7501cc7f.jpg

DJJ_2593Pw_zps24292b97.jpg

DJJ_2594Pw_zps46b0cb0f.jpg

DJJ_2598Pw_zpsf2a1a6f2.jpg

DJJ_2624Pw_zpsde1e8e7a.jpg

DJJ_2627Pw_zpse79572fa.jpg

DJJ_2633Pw_zps02452048.jpg

DJJ_2638Pw_zps45e9c805.jpg

DJJ_2642Pw_zpscfc7d17b.jpg

DJJ_2645Pw_zpsa9862512.jpg

DJJ_2646Pw_zpse4277691.jpg

DJJ_2654Pw_zpse13349c8.jpg

:ingo:

MemphisR32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Westfield
    Crazy realization from yesterday. My wife and I were done with lunch and she says "we are close to Dicks and Walmart should we go look for ammo?" I give her a puzzled look and say "well NFA Day is over I don't think I need anything". She then says "what are we going to do in the afternoon now"

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Wow, what a freaking blast! Thanks again to everyone who brought out their toys for us to play with, it was an amazing experience. Thanks to the Rice family for working so hard to set this up and welcoming us out to your beautiful place. Thanks to all of the INGO mods that organized this and made this happen. Lastly, thanks to all of the fellow "noobs" that I got to meet and hang out with. I can't think of a better way to spend a beautiful Saturday.

Alright, here are some videos that I took. Sorry, I'm the star of most of them :):

[video=youtube;B3-bRvJowoY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3-bRvJowoY[/video]

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    Here's a couple without me as the star....

[video=youtube;jGP_MJXPIVM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGP_MJXPIVM[/video]

red46239

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2012
    SE Indy
    [video=youtube;XuPtBVDv3r0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuPtBVDv3r0[/video]

I have lots of pictures that I'll try to get up in the next couple of days too. It will just take a while to sort through them..

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    Next to the Freakin' MG-42, this was a popular gun...for pretty obvious reasons in this photo.

You want a fireball sir? Please, step over the TheUziButton's lane with a mag full of 7.62x39 and get in line.

That thing was awesome... I'm just glad I had an AR chamber brush with me so he could get it back in action so I could enjoy it!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So it's Monday afternoon and I'm home now and (mostly) awake.

Before I get into reporting on all the fun and action that was had this weekend, I'd like to kick things off with some expressions of gratitude. In no particular order I would like to thank:

shooter521, bigcraig, and VUPDblue - without you guys NFA Day would not exist. From being the first vendors to now being organizers and ROs, your work and input has been invaluable over the years.

lovemywoods and Mrs. lovemywoods - for being the most wonderful hosts I've ever encountered. You two take on more risk, more time, more energy, more cost, more hospitality, and more work than an other person that plays a part in NFA Day. And I say this as someone with first-hand knowledge of your efforts. While you would never admit it yourselves, you put far more into NFA Day than folks will probably ever realize. You are examples for all of us to follow.

Kr_Treefrog2 - for playing a behind-the-scenes role that kept us running smoothly all weekend. When we had an unexpected ATV cart failure on Noob Day you drove out to get it fixed ASAP. You also helped with the food organization that we all took advantage of each night.

Clay & OneBadV8 - for riding shotgun with me and helping me haul gear up and down the big hill. Your efforts made things go so much faster, and I wasn't the last to dinner this year.

The Profire Arms crew (Aszerigan, hemicharger, Menace67, hondatech2k2) - for providing lots of cool toys, and for facilitating an experience that many INGOers aren't soon to forget. I personally had several attendees tell me how professional and courteous your crew was. I hope the time you'll spend cleaning guns and gear over the next few days goes smoothly.

TheUziButton and crew (homeless, macvalley) - for the crowd-pleasing, flame-throwing, drool-inducing firearms, and for the time spent helping educate people about them. You cannot mistake TheUziButton's enthusiasm for guns (and cameras!). The bonus night-vision demo was VERY cool.

greenhorn & Dave Calvin - for providing medical services to the group. It's a position we try so hard to not utilize, but you deserve the thanks all the same. Your contributions are vital to NFA Day.

The Noob Day participants - for having fun and playing by the rules. Your attention to safety was priority #1 and that ensured that we could all enjoy priority #2 (fully-automatic bullet pulling!). I enjoyed meeting you all and putting faces to usernames. You asked some very good questions during the educational segments. INGOers never fail to impress!

The Vets Day participants - for reminding me of what a great community INGO is, and for sharing your recently-acquired NFA goodies with the rest of the class. You guys are alright I guess. ;)

bwframe - for showing up uninvited on Friday evening to help us set up the range and get some items checked off our to-do list. And then for staying late on Sunday night to make sure the range got cleaned up nicely. Your can-do attitude and willingness to help never goes unnoticed.

RobbyMaQ - for designing and creating the most awesome nametags and targets we've ever had in the 6 years we've hosted NFA Day. Your efforts really upped the bar this year. The "I Survived. . ." stickers were a nice touch too!

Fenway and the attending INGO Mod Staff (SmileDocHill, lovemywoods, VUPDblue, RobbyMaQ) - for always being supportive of NFA Day and the effort that goes into it. I think folks liked having a place to get INGO swag immediately. You are always welcome at NFA Day.

Pitch-in food providers - for being a part of two epic meals! Everyone who has been to an NFA Day knows that dinner is half the experience! Whether it was cups or ice or baked beans or desserts, your contribution made my belly happy!

Canopy and/or table providers - for giving us a place to lay out our gear, or a place to stand when it was raining. I know they aren't the easiest things to pack, but they sure do make a difference!

And last but not least . . .

The Brown County Sheriff's Office - for your understanding and help educating callers who report automatic gunfire in the area. ;) We are lucky to have a pro-gun Sheriff in office. :yesway:

Last edited:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    One more video... LMW, first on the MG-42!
    [video=youtube;PJkGRcpttJE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJkGRcpttJE[/video]

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Uzi/bigcraig, I know we were talking about hand stops, what were a few brands suggested? I can only find the Gear Sector for $45, but I thought we discussed some others?

bigcraig, your comp was the XTC?

Someone else was talking with me about their AR sling, but I forget who it was and what company it was.

Thanks

Top Bottom