Not open for further replies.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    But Mettle didn't pick up on the fact that Mike = Fenway. Even the bag full of INGO hats didn't register with him.

I didn't recognize Mike at first either. The beard scruff threw me off and gave me an opportunity to look like an a$$ too!

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Will let you know what the doc says on Friday. Keep your fingers crossed that maybe the test was read incorrectly and there is no blockage.

Glad you all had a great time.

You, and your husband are in our thoughts and prayers. You both were missed last night. Please keep us updated on events as they come. And let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think we need a new rule for INGO.

No having fun without rhino. All fun must occur while rhino is present.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    I think Pami and I will continue to have fun without the Rhino....

I cannot even begin to count the number of replies to that line....

I think it best that I state mute now.

fpdshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Fishers
    Well, I really wish I could have been there. It is great to put faces to names though.

Spending time with the husband last night was a good thing for both of us. We were able to work through the potential health risks with him that we are facing. He was supposed to have surgery tomorrow to fix a double abdominal aortic aneurysm. During the pre op work up they determined that he has some sort of apparent blockage in his heart. We see a cardiologist on Friday. If it is what they think he will need to have the blockage repaired prior to the aneurysms. The problem is that he would have to wait up to 6 months to have those fixed. They are bad right now and waiting could cause them to rupture.

As a police officer he can't work until they are repaired. He has never had anything that required surgery in his life and is terrified of the idea. Now he is terrified that those aneurysms are going to pop and if they do he will bleed out within a minute.

I don't want to be a widow again. Will let you know what the doc says on Friday. Keep your fingers crossed that maybe the test was read incorrectly and there is no blockage.

Glad you all had a great time.

We are thinking of you and your husband. You have our thoughts and prayers. PM sent, Diane.

Chris

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    I know. I was expecting something a little more like Rambo. I didn't realize who he was until Soundslikejosh pointed him out to me.

Jeez, you and Kristin.

Like I said, it doesn't need to be spoken, it's like meeting the Godfather, you just know :):

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I know. I was expecting something a little more like Rambo. I didn't realize who he was until Soundslikejosh pointed him out to me.

trying to imagine Rambo hawkin INGO gear lol

"aye uh yo you wanna buy a hat or sumthin...oh and I got patchus too, you wanna see my patchus!? Uh hey yo where you goin' ?"

Hmmm no that came off sounding more like Rocky. :D

Dr Falken

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Bloomington
    Really wanted to be there myself...mmm, wings and beer...I mean, uh, meeting people from this site is why I would've been there.:D Having to wake up at 3:30am to get ready for work wouldn't have made for a good day. Maybe next time.

I feel your pain. I got home and in bed by 12am, then got up when my alarm went off at 230am to be at work by 330am...I was struggling, but glad I went. I wanted to get a INGO hat, didn't realize Fenway was there, oops:dunno:!

JLB768

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Bloomington
    I made it to the parking lot, but felt to miserable to go inside. Esrice can vouch for me, my nose was running like Niagara Falls when he showed up at my house. Maybe next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom