• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day. When they lied about something as serious as the WMD in Iraq issue, it will be a cold day in Hell that I would trust them. As it were, they embraced the Joe Wilson declaration that Iraq never had nor attempted to acquire yellowcake even after such a bastion of right-wing extremism as ABC news reported that we had captured and sold the yellowcake in question to a Canadian energy company.

After this, I am completely unmoved that they were correct and truthful regarding the fact that Foxworthy was not personally responsible for that particular bit of cleverness.
    Yup...
    Their statement that the "joke" didn't represent Foxworthys political view was a flat out lie.
    Snopes is a left wing outfit that hides the whole truth inside of partial truths that fit their agenda.
    :noway:

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    If you think the country is run by idiots, you are severely underestimating what we are up against.

The country itself is being ran by idiots...but the puppet masters just give them just enough string to hang themselves, I believe everything happens for a reason be it bad or good when it comes to government. I do believe that Obama has been groomed for many years for this position at this time. The puppet masters has made sure that we will become a 3rd world country and when that happen OWO is only a heartbeat away. And you can bet the Clintons and Bushes are sitting at the table with the masters.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    "I predict future happiness for America if they can prevent the government from wasting the labours of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    Thomas Jefferson

"Neither the wisest Constitution nor the wisest laws will secure the liberty and happiness of a people whose manners are universally corrupt."
    Samuel Adams 1749

Top Bottom