• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    lets take this "person"(you know, the one with the stolen guns), treat him as a terrorist, ship him to gitmo, let a few cia types "talk" to him, and i bet he gives up the "person" who has the rest

and by talk i mean shove a red hot poker up his bum!:whip:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Lately? Does the date on the pictures on your phone happened to be in the last 48 hours? :shady:

569966_orig.gif

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Lately? Does the date on the pictures on your phone happened to be in the last 48 hours? :shady:

Haha it's been a while. I was at Profire picking up a suppressor/tax stamp that finally showed up and one of the guys in the shop was just taking it out of the box. I have another suppressor over there that is hopefully still in the safe.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Makes me wonder if the three fine men who were arrested for murder and robbing the other place in Jennings county today were involoved with this. Well I guess we will find out soon enough if it was one of Indys gangsters getting caught once again by IMPD... My hats off to them and to their hard work...

Last edited:

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Haha it's been a while. I was at Profire picking up a suppressor/tax stamp that finally showed up and one of the guys in the shop was just taking it out of the box. I have another suppressor over there that is hopefully still in the safe.

I do believe the NSA is viewing the pictures on your phone as we speak.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    My biggest fear is the huge hit this will cause to the gun community and the ammunition it gives the anti-gun crowd right here in Indianapolis let alone nationally. How a trailer of weapons was left anywhere unattended is beyond me and extremely reckless and careless. The thieves are definitely to be held accountable but so is anyone who would leave them in a non secure setting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Makes me wonder if the three fine men who were arrested for murder and robbing the other place in Jennings county today were involoved with this. Well I guess we will find out soon enough if it was one of Indys gangsters getting caught once again by IMPD... My hats off to them and to their hard work...

Now....lets keep these A$$hats looked up for a long long time.

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Can someone say Criminal Negligence! The owner should go to JAIL!!! How can a responsible citizen leave those kinds of weapons anywhere but a locked safe. Military grade weapons should not be in the hands of someone who cant properly secure them. Way to go Profire! Nothing makes our streets safer than criminals having suppressors and machine guns! Very irresponsible!!!!

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    Can someone say Criminal Negligence! The owner should go to JAIL!!! How can a responsible citizen leave those kinds of weapons anywhere but a locked safe. Military grade weapons should not be in the hands of someone who cant properly secure them. Way to go Profire! Nothing makes our streets safer than criminals having suppressors and machine guns! Very irresponsible!!!!

Yup I agree. We shouldn't blame the criminals, but those who are honest, law-abiding citizens. I'd rather see ProFire sent to jail than the actual criminals!

Robjps

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011

Quick question how do you feel about police officers nation wide doing the same thing at all levels?

Chris dun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    These were MILITARY GRADE weapons, there are good reasons that us law abiding citizens cant have them and this situation is exactly why. I dont leave my pistol unattended any where, its part of being a RESPONSIBLE gun owner! Oh but its ok to leave a trailer full of MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS unattended, right? The owner made a dumba** mistake and now there are MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS on our streets. I believe that meets the criteria for Criminal Negligence.

Top Bottom