• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    These were MILITARY GRADE weapons, there are good reasons that us law abiding citizens cant have them and this situation is exactly why. I dont leave my pistol unattended any where, its part of being a RESPONSIBLE gun owner! Oh but its ok to leave a trailer full of MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS unattended, right? The owner made a dumba** mistake and now there are MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS on our streets. I believe that meets the criteria for Criminal Negligence.

Your ignorance on what "law abiding citizens" can and cannot have leads me to believe you're a troll. :popcorn:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Military grade?

Personally, I gave the military a solid B+ in my day. The food was mediocre, but the clothes were decent and the day room had cable.

10ring

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Classified
    Can someone say Criminal Negligence! The owner should go to JAIL!!! How can a responsible citizen leave those kinds of weapons anywhere but a locked safe. Military grade weapons should not be in the hands of someone who cant properly secure them. Way to go Profire! Nothing makes our streets safer than criminals having suppressors and machine guns! Very irresponsible!!!!

Shannon Watts, is that you?

DemolitionMan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    Avon, IN
    Can someone say Criminal Negligence! The owner should go to JAIL!!! How can a responsible citizen leave those kinds of weapons anywhere but a locked safe. Military grade weapons should not be in the hands of someone who cant properly secure them. Way to go Profire! Nothing makes our streets safer than criminals having suppressors and machine guns! Very irresponsible!!!!

I'll give you probably the only non-snarky reply you're going to get. Please tell us exactly which law was broken by Profire. Be specific, better yet supply a link.

Oh, and try to cut back on the exclamation marks. They're bad for your blood pressure.

Well ok....mostly non-snarky.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana

Need to lock up my military grade phone. I sure don't want it to get into the wrong hands. I do hope the military has better phones than this now.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    These were MILITARY GRADE weapons,like my 1911,and my sig p226 is,my ruger p85, all those have been issued to militarry forces around the worls, OH and dont forget my ar15, yes its a dreaded semi auto, like a garand, omg tate away everybodys m1903 springfield, its "millitary grade"
    there are good reasons that us law abiding citizens cant have them and this situation is exactly why. only one leagally (YES one) machine gun owned was used in the comission of a crime in between 1934 and 1986, and it was used by...A POLICE OFFICER!!!! that's the only one, all others were obtained (ready for this) illegally because why...OH YES CRIMINALS BREAK THE LAW!

I dont leave my pistol unattended any where,really...really you take your pistol EVERYWHERE? hope you only own 1, or that you carry everyone you own!
    its part of being a RESPONSIBLE gun owner! Oh but its ok to leave a trailer full of MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS unattended, right? The owner made a dumba** mistake and now there are MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS on our streets. I believe that meets the criteria for Criminal Negligence.

so what you are saying is that its ok for people to own the same gun as you?(as long as its not "millitary grade" your word), and just what do you consider "military grade"?

so if we leagal law abiding citizens get our guns stolen should we be held for criminal negligence?...how about the gun store owner who was murdered and 47 of his guns stolen, should his employees be locked up?, because lets see...a group of criminals killed him, stole his guns, and he's in the wrong!...NOT THE POOR YOUTHS WHO DID THE CRIME? WHY SHOULD THEY BE PUNISHED?

you sound like a person who is a "do as i say...not as i do" kind of person, some one who says"why does someody need (insert some kind of weapon you dont like here) they should ban them...BUT BY GOD DONT TOUCH MY GUNS!"

maverick18

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Clinton County
    These were MILITARY GRADE weapons, there are good reasons that us law abiding citizens cant have them and this situation is exactly why. I dont leave my pistol unattended any where, its part of being a RESPONSIBLE gun owner! Oh but its ok to leave a trailer full of MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS unattended, right? The owner made a dumba** mistake and now there are MILITARY GRADE WEAPONS on our streets. I believe that meets the criteria for Criminal Negligence.

I can see you're going to make plenty of friends here lol

cavemike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My MILITARY GRADE 1911 can possibly be left secured in my vehicle. Does this make me a criminal subject to arrest if someone breaks into said vehicle and steals it? You sir should check your EMOTIONS before you post.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    My guess is that these were shop-owned for use in the demo and rent-some-fun traveling thing. Doing that with someone else's can-in-limbo doesn't scan for me.

He sometimes brings items that are in NFA jail so that the owner-to-be can have visitation rights.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The Fox story said the homeowner was not connected to the thefts but was arrested on an unrelated charge. :dunno:
    This doesn't mean the Feds won't slam on the charges later for the guns. Local was possibly able to roll him up for other charges or a warrant and that's all they needed to accomplish for now until they make their case and drop the **** storm of the century into him and others. Just a guess

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Nuclear_Facepalm.jpg

Top Bottom